• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Auction Auction for Marshal! Starting at 75k! (WINNER: Meilumi!)

BlueLeaf

(╯° °)╯︵ ┻━┻
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Yellow Candy
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (5) +
I got Marshal in my campsite! I will be auctioning Marshal off. This will end at the end of the day. Auction start!

NEW RULE: Auction will start at 75k. Anyone can bid any amount, so no buyout price will be necessary. As long as your bid is higher than the current one, you have a chance!

Last edited:
wanna buy now for 5m if possible, that's all the money i have and i'm so desperate to get him. Had been resetting a whole day and hasn't get him T_T i sent you a VM too

Around 8Pm PST, which is also 11Pm EST.

Highest bid is Nickson for 5 Million Bells!

Last edited:
This may sound dumb, but I don't know what a buyout price is! I do know that the highest bid is:

5 million from nickson77!

@jadedheart8: No, he is in my campsite.

Btw, every time a villager is in my campsite, I'll auction it off!

Last edited:
Nickson offered 5m for buyout price, not bid. Buyout price is a price that is usually high, that someone can pay for, and the auction ends and the person wins. Let's say the buyout price is 15m, I can offer 15m and he's mine and the auction ends.

Oh, I don't think a buyout price is necessary. I'll edit main post with a new rule.

Can you get villagers from other peoples campsites? Because I had Marshal in my campsite, let someone try and they couldn't get him. I had 10 villlagers but I had my 10th moving in so I don't know it that makes a difference

I'm told it's possible to get villagers to move to your town from someone else's campsite but VERY unlikely.

So be prepared to have a long wait if marshal hasn't moved in yet.

I'm told it's possible to get villagers to move to your town from someone else's campsite but VERY unlikely.

So be prepared to have a long wait if marshal hasn't moved in yet.

there's no proof that it's possible so it's not.

I'll try and search it up and see what I find. If it isn't not possible, I'll have to move Marshal in then. Will be back with info!

yeah you should make him move to your town and then time travel to make he moves out, i've tried to get villager from other town camp site and it didn't work

Just searched it up. A villager can only move in boxes. I will do the house placement trick. Despite that, the auction still goes on! It will still end at 11 Pm EST.

So far, the highest bid is at 5 million!

Yeah that's why I asked cause I don't think its possible to have a villager move from some else's camp site.

yeah you should make him move to your town and then time travel to make he moves out, i've tried to get villager from other town camp site and it didn't work

you bidded 5m or you offered 5m as buyout price?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just searched it up. A villager can only move in boxes. I will do the house placement trick. Despite that, the auction still goes on! It will still end at 11 Pm EST.

So far, the highest bid is at 5 million!

why does house placement matter if he's going to move out?

Back