• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Auction Auction for Marshal! Starting at 75k! (WINNER: Meilumi!)

I'll possibly stop updating with lead bid, this would have too much posts if so! LOL! Anyway, last update until 8:

Lead Bid: Meilumi, with 35 Million!

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure you can't move villagers in a campsite to a different town.

I'm pretty sure you can't move villagers in a campsite to a different town.
Page 2 OP states she moved Marshall in

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll try and search it up and see what I find. If it isn't not possible, I'll have to move Marshal in then. Will be back with info!

Just searched it up. A villager can only move in boxes. I will do the house placement trick. Despite that, the auction still goes on! It will still end at 11 Pm EST.

So far, the highest bid is at 5 million!

It doesn't really matter how rich or cheap people are, it matters how much they want them. BTW, I'm a boy. Is Marshal a boy or a girl, I thought he/she was a girl. 0.0

Oh yeah, when you ask a camper to move, do they land a plot the next day or 2 days? I don't want to screw up house placement. Won't be here until "averagingly late," so bid away!

quoted

yes. seriously. but if you want him too. i'll just let go. :) i'll give you 10m as compensation for making it 40+ so you can still buy him for 36m :)

edit: well i guess you don't need my 10m. congratulations to you. ^_^

Last edited:
lol there's still an hour left guys.

Hmm, at first I thought the OP said that there were 30 minutes left an hour and a half ago. Then he said that his computer clock was two hours off? Yeah, it was kind of unclear so I just went with it.

yes. seriously. but if you want him too. i'll just let go. :) i'll give you 10m as compensation for making it 40+ so you can still buy him for 36m :)

edit: well i guess you don't need my 10m. congratulations to you. ^_^

Ahh wow you're being too nice! I really don't know if I can stand another hour of this though, haha.
We'll see what happens.

Back, with only about 1 hour left! If you are offline and you win, I'll PM you, btw.

Leading Bid: Meilumi, with 51 Million Bells!

3 Minutes left! Any last-minute bids?

If I don't respond, then it's likely my computer crashed, because it just did.

Meilumi is still in the lead. I will PM the winner 2 days from now, because Marshal will be in my town!

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's 8! THE WINNER IS MEILUMI!

Congrats! Meilumi will get PM'ed 2 days from now to get Marshal! Oh yeah, it will be 10 mil. cheaper as snillos gave Meilumi a 10 mil. compensation. Get ready with the 41 Million Bells!

Stay tuned, as I will always auction off my campers!

Last edited:
Back