• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Auction Auction for Marshal! Starting at 75k! (WINNER: Meilumi!)

That's understandable, I wouldn't want someone I'm about to kick out to hop right into my flower patch or destroy my bushes or ONLY PEACH TREE. -_-
I will always hate you for that Deidre...

It doesn't really matter how rich or cheap people are, it matters how much they want them. BTW, I'm a boy. Is Marshal a boy or a girl, I thought he/she was a girl. 0.0

Oh yeah, when you ask a camper to move, do they land a plot the next day or 2 days? I don't want to screw up house placement. Won't be here until "averagingly late," so bid away!

Last edited:
He's a boy haha but don't worry you're not the only one confused. xD My best friend constantly calls Marshal a she.

It doesn't really matter how rich or cheap people are, it matters how much they want them. BTW, I'm a boy. Is Marshal a boy or a girl, I thought he/she was a girl. 0.0

Oh yeah, when you ask a camper to move, do they land a plot the next day or 2 days? I don't want to screw up house placement. Won't be here until "averagingly late," so bid away!

base on my experience it's the next two days. if you dont want him
to ruin your town you can use the villager resetting trick. Just make a new character theday he set the plot for his house and reset if you dont like hehehe. But it will take more time.

I just hope i can win hahaha. Went to another town like an hpur ago to ask for signature and the town has marshal in it. I feel so jealous :'( wanting him so bad but people always bid for him for 30m ++ Always wonder how people can get that much money :(

well, fat hopes, slim chance :(

good luck btw! hope he wont ruin your town :)

5m + Dotty + full Princess set? Argh Wish I wasn't low on bells, I've been looking for him for over a month and I have a villager space opening up and he's my last dreamie!

I just want to point out that 21 millions is too much money o_o

Back