• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Aurum Cycling [Updates in Thread]

He is pretty adorable! I've been following a stream where he's been featured for a while, and he's been an enjoyable part of it.

Anyway, gate's open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Filbert has been adopted!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Colton is moving in!

And...
Ricky is moving out!
He has no lurkers, so it's first come, first serve! I'll hold him for a day without any feedback; if you want him, let me know, and if I'm not available (or you're about to be not available), let me know when you can get him.

Can I get ricky please. It is for my son. FC: 5129-3083-2624 i am available now.

Alrighty! I'll add you and edit this message when gates are open.

Edit: Gates open!

---
It has been a good day for Squirrels, because Ricky has been adopted!

Last edited:
Mint is moving in!

Marcie is moving out!
She has a lurker, so there'll be a few hours before she is opened to general adoption, which will last for a full 24 hours.

Sure.

Sorry for not updating yesterday, I was so exhausted I could not really focus on it.
Marcie was adopted!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chester is moving in!

And...
Hazel is moving out!
She has some lurkers, so I'll be giving them a few hours to get back to me about her before I open her for general adoption, but I'm resolved to get this cute little unibrow squirrel a home.

Back