• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Aurum Cycling [Updates in Thread]

Miranda is moving out!
She doesn't have any lurkers, so she'll be open for the next 24 hours to the first person who can make arrangements with me.

T-bone is moving in!

Miranda has been voided!

Rosie is moving in!
Since she's a tier 1, I feel the need to state in advance what I'm planning for her -- I still have my supply of funds from auctioning off Lucky, and it's looking like I won't urgently need a large purchasing price to (eventually) fill my 10th spot. With that in mind...
Rosie's gonna be free.

Since I've got errands to run, I'll search for a move-out later today.

Last edited:
Ok, finally got back to finding the mover!

Chester is moving out!
He does have a lurker, so it'll be a few hours before he might be up for general adoption -- I'll be giving Valeris a few hours to get back to me about adopting him, first.

Hello! :blush:
I wanted to let you know that I'm no longer lurking for Grizzly, as I managed to find him elsewhere.
Thank you so much, and best of luck cycling!

Last edited:
Glad to hear you had luck! Anyway, it's been a few hours, and so...

Chester is open for general adoption!
If you're interested in adopting Chester, he is now first-come, first-serve until 24 hours since his announcement time has passed.

Back