• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Azalea~free villager adoptions! BOXES: - MOVED IN: Pekoe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I have reserved Octavian, I am wondering if I am able to reserve Joey too (if he is still around)? I know of someone who is looking for him as their last dreamie! :)

Oh, wow.. I always tt one day. But Chrissy moved in, so I tt'd 2 days further. And what happend? Octavian moved out! I'm so sorry. It's all my fault. I'll do anything to get your other dreamies! Who are your other dreamies? Sorry. :(

Oh, wow.. I always tt one day. But Chrissy moved in, so I tt'd 2 days further. And what happend? Octavian moved out! I'm so sorry. It's all my fault. I'll do anything to get your other dreamies! Who are your other dreamies? Sorry. :(

Ahhuhuhuh!! LOL I remember reading something about that, but I doubted my memory! Oh it's completely fine, I know accidents happen (I am prone to them alllll the time), don't feel bad! I can wait and search around, but thank you :blush:

Ahhuhuhuh!! LOL I remember reading something about that, but I doubted my memory! Oh it's completely fine, I know accidents happen (I am prone to them alllll the time), don't feel bad! I can wait and search around, but thank you :blush:

Still feeling bad. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah! Can I take Cherri from you?

Oh, Cheri has been adopted a few hours ago.. :(

Cheri is so hard to find too, I think our time zones are different because it's 10am where I am

I'm looking for Fauna if she comes around, I swear I've almost gotten her like 4 times now! Also Beau, but not as much as Fauna. And Marshal, but I know everyone is! I'm basically making a squirrel/deer village, as I already have Erik, Pecan, and Poppy.

I'm not too worried about her, just curious! Ok I have to go to work soon so I'll be back later!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back