• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Azalea~free villager adoptions! BOXES: - MOVED IN: Pekoe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for slow cycling, but there are 3 dreamies in my cycling town right now, and I don't want them in boxes. So, I talk to them every day to make sure that they aren't moving out.

Voided!

Joey the adorable duck moved in!
80px-Joey_CF.png

About to head to bed, but I see that you're cycling again. Crossing my fingers that Victoria doesn't want to move out while I'm asleep! T_T

About to head to bed, but I see that you're cycling again. Crossing my fingers that Victoria doesn't want to move out while I'm asleep! T_T

I hope that she's moving when youre back!m

Cheri in boxes!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll hold her for 30 min. / 1 hr. So please reply.

Sorry, please ignore this ; w ; I'm always a few minutes too late to everything ; - ;

Last edited:
I would get her because my friend wants her, but I'm full.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What is your start for cycling? I keep on loosing my great villagers in the process.

I would get her because my friend wants her, but I'm full.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What is your start for cycling? I keep on loosing my great villagers in the process.

I talk to my great villagers every day, and complete there tasks. I ignore the rest. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cheri is adopted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back