• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Back September 26! - 15TBT each! - Free add ons included! (Please see opening post!) Over 400 villagers!

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
@themysterybidder

hello! I've given up on my nook mile hunt for petri lol

Username: Zero.
Villager: Petri
Time Zone/Availability: EST, available all day today!!

I already have a plot open 🙂
Hello, I can have Petri ready for you in 45-60 minutes, would you like 100 NMTs or 5 material stacks as your free add on? Thank you for your order! :)

🌟Slots are available!🌟
💰Now with the option of 5 million IGB or 10 stacks of fish bait, as a free add on!💰

@themysterybidder

Username: Neorago
Villager: Coco
Time zone/Availability: CET, I’ll be available all day in about an hour!

Are 100 NMTs still an add-on you can choose? If not then I’m fine with just getting Coco 🥰 Thanks in advance! x

@themysterybidder

Username: Neorago
Villager: Coco
Time zone/Availability: CET, I’ll be available all day in about an hour!

Are 100 NMTs still an add-on you can choose? If not then I’m fine with just getting Coco 🥰 Thanks in advance! x
I can have Coco ready for you in approximately an hour, or whenever suits you to collect. 100 NMTs are still available as an add on. I'll send you a DM when Coco is ready for collection. Thank you for your order! 😀

Hi @themysterybidder !
Username: infatuation
Villager: Skye
Time Zone/Availability: should be free for the next hour !
Hello and welcome! I should be able to have Skye ready within an hour for you. I'll DM you once Skye is ready for collection. Thank you for your order! 😀
Edit: What would you like as your add on? 🙂

Last edited:
Username: Bizhiins (Winonah in-game)
Villager: Olivia
Time Zone/Availability: CST, available all day tonight, tomorrow and Sunday, after that 4 PM - 11 PM CST weekdays

Username: Bizhiins (Winonah in-game)
Villager: Olivia
Time Zone/Availability: CST, available all day tonight, tomorrow and Sunday, after that 4 PM - 11 PM CST weekdays
Hello and welcome! I csn have Olivia ready in 45-60 minutes if that suits? Please let me know what you would like as your free add on: 100 NMTs, 5 million in game bells, 5 material stacks or 10 stacks of fish bait. Thank you for your order! 😀

Hello and welcome! I csn have Olivia ready in 45-60 minutes if that suits? Please let me know what you would like as your free add on: 100 NMTs, 5 million in game bells, 5 material stacks or 10 stacks of fish bait. Thank you for your order! 😀
That works! Thanks so much for your fast reply. I’ll take the bells - will they all fit in one trip?

That works! Thanks so much for your fast reply. I’ll take the bells - will they all fit in one trip?
I usually give Royal crowns as they sell for 300,000 at Nook's (as long as you don't use the drop-off box). If you have 17 empty spaces in your pockets that would be great. If not, feel free to take two trips! 😀

I usually give Royal crowns as they sell for 300,000 at Nook's (as long as you don't use the drop-off box). If you have 17 empty spaces in your pockets that would be great. If not, feel free to take two trips! 😀
Ah yeah okay, I’ll definitely have that much space open! Thanks so much and let me know when she’s ready for pickup 🙂

@themysterybidder Hello! It's always a joyous day when a villager moves out :p

Username: lowaltitude
Villager: Fang
Time Zone/Availability: GMT+1, available the entire rest of the day!

Could I get the bells as an add on? c:
Hello, you most certainly can adopt Fang. 😊 I should have him ready in approximately an hour, I'll DM you once he's ready with your add on of 5 million bells. Thank you for ordering! 😀

Back