• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Back September 26! - 15TBT each! - Free add ons included! (Please see opening post!) Over 400 villagers!

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
I went island hopping for Moose yesterday. It took me four hours but I couldn’t find the rascal 😔 So I’m back!

Username: Neorago
Villager: Moose
Time Zone/Availability: CET, available all day. I have the 15 TBT and an open slot ready for him so whenever it works for you!

❤️

I went island hopping for Moose yesterday. It took me four hours but I couldn’t find the rascal 😔 So I’m back!

Username: Neorago
Villager: Moose
Time Zone/Availability: CET, available all day. I have the 15 TBT and an open slot ready for him so whenever it works for you!

❤️
Hello, I can have Moose ready in 45-60 minutes if that suits? I'll DM you once he's ready for collection. Would you like an add on, no extra charge? Details are in the opening post. Thank you for your order! 😀

Hello, I can have Moose ready in 45-60 minutes if that suits? I'll DM you once he's ready for collection. Would you like an add on, no extra charge? Details are in the opening post. Thank you for your order! 😀
Fantastic, thanks a million! I’ll go ahead and send you the TBT! No add-ons needed this time, thank you though 🥰

Username: your local goomy
Villager: Octavian
Time Zone/Availability: EDT, but I'm available nearly all day! I have an open plot as well ^^
Hello, I'm out at the minute but should be back within an hour, so I'll get started on Octavian when I get back and DM once hes ready for collection. Would you like any add on, no extra charge, details are in the opening post. Thank you for your order! 😀

Hello, I'm out at the minute but should be back within an hour, so I'll get started on Octavian when I get back and DM once hes ready for collection. Would you like any add on, no extra charge, details are in the opening post. Thank you for your order! 😀
Some bells would be great, thanks! ^^

hello again! @themysterybidder

Username: Moonlight.
Villager: Petri ( again....embarassed to say i accidentally kicked her out while i was trying to amiibo someone in :( )
Availability: i'm available for the rest of the day if you're on!
Add-Ons: nmts

Last edited:
hello again! @themysterybidder

Villager: Petri ( again....embarassed to say i accidentally kicked her out while i was trying to amiibo someone in :( )
Availability: i'm available for the rest of the day if you're on!
Add-Ons: nmts
Hello again! I will start on Petri and she should be ready in 45-60 minutes. I'll let you know via DM once she's ready. Thanks again for ordering! 😀

Hiya! @themysterybidder 😊

Username: Snuggie
Villager: Pashmina
Availability: Anytime
Add-ons: A chat with Buck, I’ve never came across Buck and it would be a honor to meet him 🤩
Hello, and welcome back! I'm out at present, but I'll be back hopefully in about an hour or so and I'll get started on Pashmina straightaway. I'll DM you to let you know how the process is going. Thank you for your order! PS: Buck will be waiting for your arrival! 🥰

Hello.
May i please order:

User: PacV

Villager: Ruby the Peppy Rabbit.

Available: Whenever you are.

Thank you so much in advance.

Hello.
May i please order:

User: PacV

Villager: Ruby the Peppy Rabbit.

Available: Whenever you are.

Thank you so much in advance.
Welcome back! I will get started on Ruby and she should be ready in 45-60 minutes. I'll DM you once she's ready for collection. Would you like any add ons? Thank you for your order! 😀

@themysterybidder
hiya again! i recently reset and while i was able to move my items over to the new island, a certain someone is missing again lol...

Villager: Petri (last time i order her i swear (y))
Time Zone/Availability: EST, available all day!

Last edited:
@themysterybidder
hiya again! i recently reset and while i was able to move my items over to the new island, a certain someone is missing again lol...

Villager: Petri (last time i order her i swear (y))
Time Zone/Availability: EST, available all day!
Hello, I can get started on Petri right away. I'll DM you once she's ready for collection. Would you like any add ons? Thank you for your order! 😀

Hello, I can get started on Petri right away. I'll DM you once she's ready for collection. Would you like any add ons? Thank you for your order! 😀
some nmts would be nice, thank you again for dealing with petri for the 50th time lol!
---

Found!

Last edited:
@themysterybidder hiya again, i ended up giving judy to a friend that really wanted her so now i need her myself lol

username: moonlight.
villager: judy
time zone: est, will be available for a while if you come on sometime!
add-ons: nmts!

@themysterybidder hiya again, i ended up giving judy to a friend that really wanted her so now i need her myself lol

username: moonlight.
villager: judy
time zone: est, will be available for a while if you come on sometime!
add-ons: nmts!
Hello again! I will get started on Judy right away and she should be ready in 45-60 minutes. I'll DM you once she's ready for collection. Thank you for your order!

Back