Back to school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only sophmore here? SOPHMORES UNITE! no jk :p but i started 2 weeks ago and i have to have an essay due by monday,i don't wanna do it because i can't use helping verbs,they're my connection to the writing world >.> but i really should work on it, we learn and talk a lot about stuff in that class, but so far,i'm excited about the classes i have but i'm not so excited about the idiots that try to look good when in reality they're not worth anyone's time, so this year is all about friends, it's always about friends :)

accfgardenfan said:
Am I the only sophmore here? SOPHMORES UNITE! no jk :p but i started 2 weeks ago and i have to have an essay due by monday,i don't wanna do it because i can't use helping verbs,they're my connection to the writing world >.> but i really should work on it, we learn and talk a lot about stuff in that class, but so far,i'm excited about the classes i have but i'm not so excited about the idiots that try to look good when in reality they're not worth anyone's time, so this year is all about friends, it's always about friends :)
It's like you disregarded my post.

Peekab00m said:
Grade eleven. Ehhhhhhh.

But then its school, EHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
junior year = my greatest year

senior was just like "who gives a *censored.3.0* about school anymore, anyway?"

also, @ yoshi being nervous

I would suggest to find a group of friends that play games/you can talk to, but to not solely be attached to them every day. try to branch out if/when you feel the need to/if you ever feel enclosed into them, but you ought to have a group of friends that you can just chill with.

getting to know everyone = good stuff.

the club nintendo things (i.e. bookmark, folders) will be a source of laughing/jokes pointed at you by those who don't think they're cool, and upperclassmen especially will try to do this, if they don't enjoy games. my suggestion is to save the folders/bookmarks, or at least the folders. that's some cool stuff, and I have a nintendo 64 mario/bowser binder, I wouldn't have brought it/didn't, past the first day. of middle school, i think? maybe fifth grade, i dunno. it's somewhere, in nice condition.

do that. keep your nintendo/nice things in nice condition.

don't try too hard, but don't just settle for what you get handed down. don't let people pick on you, but don't get too mad when they pick on you (see trolling)

and... I think that's about it.

it just depends on if your friends/school enjoy gaming, and more specifically, nintendo games.

Psychonaut said:
Peekab00m said:
Grade eleven. Ehhhhhhh.

I would suggest to find a group of friends that play games/you can talk to, but to not solely be attached to them every day. try to branch out if/when you feel the need to/if you ever feel enclosed into them, but you ought to have a group of friends that you can just chill with.

the club nintendo things (i.e. bookmark, folders) will be a source of laughing/jokes pointed at you by those who don't think they're cool, and upperclassmen especially will try to do this, if they don't enjoy games. my suggestion is to save the folders/bookmarks, or at least the folders. that's some cool stuff, and I have a nintendo 64 mario/bowser binder, I wouldn't have brought it/didn't, past the first day. of middle school, i think? maybe fifth grade, i dunno. it's somewhere, in nice condition.

don't try too hard, but don't just settle for what you get handed down. don't let people pick on you, but don't get too mad when they pick on you (see trolling)

it just depends on if your friends/school enjoy gaming, and more specifically, nintendo games.
Why do people get nervous?

Its just school, same as elementary but more older.

Psychonaut said:
Peekab00m said:
Grade eleven. Ehhhhhhh.

Baw, that sucks. All the boys I know play Halo and Modern Warfare these days. I feel like an outcast. Ah well, I still got TBT.

Peekab00m said:
Psychonaut said:
Peekab00m said:
Grade eleven. Ehhhhhhh.

I honestly don't know, but some people have problems with anxiety, and going to a new school with new people is a really bad thing for nervousness/anxiety/bad feelings.

if you know people, it's all well and good, but if you're alone, it's bad. mmkay?

i don't think i did, but i didn't really learn what i typed until around junior year, sadly. ex: i wasn't as social as i should have been/was too concerned about other people's opinions/whatever of me

and then, the internet fixed me up.

/loser

also, shut up, [nook]. go XDDDDtroll elsewhere.

Psychonaut said:
Peekab00m said:
Psychonaut said:
Peekab00m said:
Grade eleven. Ehhhhhhh.

I honestly don't know, but some people have problems with anxiety, and going to a new school with new people is a really bad thing for nervousness/anxiety/bad feelings.

if you know people, it's all well and good, but if you're alone, it's bad. mmkay?

i don't think i did, but i didn't really learn what i typed until around junior year, sadly. ex: i wasn't as social as i should have been/was too concerned about other people's opinions/whatever of me

and then, the internet fixed me up.

/loser

also, shut up, [nook]. go XDDDDtroll elsewhere.
I see.

also, I have a feeling the pressure put onto it through media/tv, parents, friends, etc is a huge factor when talking about people being nervous.

it's really just school. nothing really matters until you get out of high school, if I'm correct. except for getting into college, I guess.

This year the grad played pranks, and there was a streaker, crickets in the hallways, and balloons filled with piss.

I lol'd my friend got hit on the foot with a balloon.

Peekab00m said:
This year the grad played pranks, and there was a streaker, crickets in the hallways, and balloons filled with piss.

I lol'd my friend got hit on the foot with a balloon.
TF2_Sniper_Troll.jpg

was this guy involved, by any chance?

we had a streaker who ended up getting arrested or something, and I think there was something about crickets. no clue.

we were going to do something about dry ice and garbage cans, but that fell through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back