• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Bad ∞ End ∞ Night [Roleplay]

Ayane climbed the stairs with Riku, stumbling and once at the top she manages to trip and land ontop of Riku. "Eeeep! S-Sorry! Tooooooo muuuchhhh cake!" She giggled. She looked at her clothes and growled. "I need to get clean!" She said ripping at them, completely drunk out her mind.
Mikan decided to peak out the crack of her bedroom door to see the scene unfolding on the top of the stairs. Ermmmmm...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Vick got close to Jonathan. "Just don't tell her." He drew the boy closer. "It can be our little secret."

Last edited:
'Ehehehe..." Riku giggled at Ayane. "Go get deh caakeeee!" She told the girl, scooching out from under her

Clumsily Mina threw the book, "Aww the pretty book won't let me see the right page!" Angrily she stomped into the hallway still drunk, then she realised Mikan hadn't been at the party so quietly she said "Mikan, come out, come out where ever you are." Finally she arrived at her rooms door and loudly she thudded on the door.

Jonathan moved back a little instinctively, amd sregretted it afterwards. "You... You know what..? **** this, everything in my life has been controlled by other people. I wanna do something for me for once," Jonathan decided. Wthout even thinking about what he was doing, he downed the rest of his glass of punch, and then leaned foward and kissed the Butler in front of him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Glitching for me too. When the post doesn't show, click 'Go Advanced' and you'll see the post below the text box)

(Oh I didn't even think of that, thanks!)

Mikan panicked and opened her door. "Hello my dear." She bowed her head very lady like. "What is it you want?"
Ayane got up and followed Riku to her room. "Cake...Cake...Cake...Cake...Cake...Cake!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

Vick was taken by suprise, kissing the boy back.

Riku closed the door and locked it, pushing Ayane against the wall. She kissed Ayane on the lips, and held her tight

Charlotte saw what was going kn between the master and the butler, and decided to give them a bit of privacy. Taking her punch with her, she headed out of the kitchen.

Still drunk Mina grabbed her sister in laws hand and exited I'll said "Join the party!" With no option Mina tugged Mikan all the way down the hall to the party place! "There's a new person!" She chuckled, then Mina skipped happily off to get some more whine in the party room.

Mikan was a bit resistent. "But I just want to sleep!" She complained, being pulled against her will.
Ayane kissed back at the promise of cake and the fact she was completely drunk out her mind.

"But- Parties are fun!" She tugged her more, when she reached the door of the room she looked at Mikan with a strange smile and said "You can go and have a jolly time in here," pointing at the door "Or go to sleep like a sleeping person." She left Mikan outside to choose as Mina went in leaving her.

Last edited:
Riku's eyes widened, as she took Ayane's arms and knocked her onto the bed, Riku on top of Ayane. Riku kissed her again, her heart pounding

Mikan opened the door. "Fine..." Just at that moment she saw it... Vick and Jonathan kissing. "..." She quickly left before she could be noticed. It's all happening... AGAIN!

As soon as he had kissed the butler, Jonathan had started to panic about what would happen if Mikan found out. As he was about to move away, Vick kissed back, and by that point it was too late, he couldn't make himself stop out of fear of Mikan.

Last edited:
Ayane looked a little suprised, but just giggled. "You taste like cake..." The girl blushed. (Okay lets just have this scene fade to black...)

Finally back to normal Mina shaked her head and said "Huh what's happening?" Looking around she saw everyone having a party, "Oh a party, I must have drank some whine," then she thought to think "I should get out of here before I go and drink more." Walking out she saw Mikan outside the door, not remembering she had just been with her she kindly said "What's wrong?"

Ayane soon fell asleep, still a little tipsy so snored and giggled in her sleep, cuddling up against Riku.
Mikan had saw it again. Her husband didn't love her. Mikan lay in her bed, plotting what to do next.

Back