• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Bad ∞ End ∞ Night [Roleplay]

Ayane took a drink of punch and ate about three slices of cake. "Yuuuuuuuuuuuuum!" She started to feel a little tipsy from the spiked punch. "Hehehehe! I love cake so much!"

Riku took a cup of punch and piece of cake, then handed them to Haru. "Just a head's up, things tend to get a bit odd around here," She chuckled, then grabbed herself some spiked punch and cake

Jonathan got a drink of punch, not seeing Vick spiking it, and a slice of cake. Ayane's cakes were always delicious, if she was willing to share.

Charlotte giggled, seeing Vick add alcohol to the punch, but she got some anyway. It'd be pretty funny to see what happened when the house inhabitants were intoxicated.

Mina heard many voices a bit down the hall, she sighed and said "I guess the book can wait." Closing the dusty old book Mina walked down the hallway to see the face of a new person, then she thought "Maybe this is Haru, I did see something in the book about a boy named Haru," smiling Mina clasped her hand and said "Welcome," then had a pause and said "Haru."

Ayane found herself pretty much eating the entire cake. "YUM!" She then looked at the mess she made, cake all down her white blouse and red skirt. "Oooooohhhhh no! I made a messy mess!" She was starting to get tipsy. "Mmmmyyyyyyyyy cake! I will make a new cakkkkeeee!" Ayane tried to get up.
(Someone stop drunk Ayane before she burns the place down xD )

Haru took a drink of punch and immediately felt buzzed. He giggled, and took a large bite of cake. He heard a woman greet him. "Hm?" He mumbled, turning his head to see a woman. "How dijju know my naym ladee?" He slurred drunkly

Last edited:
Mina sat down quietly while everyone got a bit drunk, she didn't quite fancy whine unless she had to drink it, chuckling at everyone's actions she decided to get some cake and smiled at the glorious taste of it "Mmmm..."

"...Ayane, don't uou think you should sit down, and relax for a while?" Charlotte said, spotting the chef trying to get up. With alcohol in her it was probably best if she didn't try to wander around. Charlotte herself was drinking her punch slowly, knowing of the alcohol in it.

"...This punch is... delicious..." Jonathan said slowly, not realising it contained alcohol despite having to think hard before trying to pronounce his words.

Riku giggled drunkly, and saw Mina come down the stairs. "Hiiiiiiii Meenaaaaaaaaaaaaaa," She said in a loud voice. "Ayaneeee," Riku mumbled, sitting up and walking toward the girl. "Comeeeeereeeeeeee," She grabbed the maid by the arms, dragging her to the maid's room
(;););););))

Ayane was dragged by Riku. "Heyyyy where are you taking me... Cake land?!" She said excited.
Vick drank his punch and chuckled at the girl and nudged the master. "What do you thinks going on there?"
Mikan tried to sleep. So... Much... Noise...

Mina decided that she should go to the book, maybe just after some whine, after all it is a party. Getting a cup of whine Mina sipped some then started drinking, and drinking, and drinking, drunk Mina tried going up the stairs to the book but just fell and giggled, trying to get up Mina stood wobbly then managed 5 steps be for falling again, Mina looked at the whine and said to herself "Well if I can't get to the book I might aswell stay and drink more." .

"Um..Yeh!" Riku giggled, running back into the kitchen first, and grabbed another cup of punch. She skipped back to Ayane, and handed her the cup, wanting to make the chef a bit more drunk

"Hmm?" Jonathan glanced at Vick, and then turning back to watch the two girls leave. "I wonder if they love eachother. True love... must be nice..." He muttered. Without realising it, Jonathan had moved closer to Vick, and sighed. "...What do I do, Ick? Mikan, she seems to love me, but..."

Ayane took the drink. "So there is cakkkke in your rooooom? Riiight?" Ayane giggled and tilted her head. She looked at her clothes. "I made suuuuuuch a mess!" She drank half her drink, then spilt it down her front. "Whhhhoooopppsss!"

"I said, laydee, how do you know my naym?" Haru yelled at Mina, eating the last bite of cake

Vick looked at Jonathan. "That's a tough one. I am not sure..." Vick then gave a smirk. "Just stay with the sexiest one of us!" Vick said, the alcohol talking.

"You cood say," Riku lied, a smirk on her face. "Oh itz fiyn, just com wif me!" Riku giggled, taking Ayane's hand and walking up more stairs

"Cuz I do" she said with a weird smile. Later on when she had finally recovered, well atleast enought to get to the book she's smiled and said drunkily "Goodbye my subjects." Giving them a pathetic excuse for a queen wave, slowly Mina went into the hallway and tried to get to the book. When she got there angrily she tried to open the book weaklessly, after a phew attempts she opened it and flicked through the pages while humming.

Last edited:
"Bish," The boy doll spat, and looked at Yukiko. "Care to dance?" he chuckled with a smile

Jonathan refilled his glass with punch. "But I'm marrried... Mikan would... would be destroyed... if she found out I didn't love her.... How do I do whaat I waant to without hurting her..?"

Back