• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling baker st cycling[ 🌈new🌟ed🌟bangle🌟][📦 boxes🌟🌟]

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I'm such a noob with this stuff. This would be the first time I'm bidding X.X) Is he in boxes?

if you want to lurk for stitches I can pm you once he's in boxes and then you may bid on him....at that time bid will start at 35tbt....if you wanted to reserve him so that once he's in boxes there will be no bidding and I will pm you to come pick him up that would be called a buy out of 150tbt to do that...but it would guarantee that stitches will be yours

Last edited:
As you can see I don't have 150 tbt XD But, that's alright. If you can PM when he is in boxes, that would be great. I'll just bid with everyone else. Thanks.

beau the lazy deer is in boxes...Starting bid 35tbt bidding will end 12-7 unless the buy out is met thank you for your bids

(still learning how to use this sorry if I'm doing something wrong or whatever)
AHH YES THANK YOU

Last edited:
he isn't in boxes right now but I can private message you once he is packed up could be later in the week....i will be cycling so I can let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back