Selling Balloons and Misc. Collectibles | [DT] 2024 Red Rose (Updated 10/07)

I'm not sure if the date will work for you, but I have a Blue Feather with a Jan 10, 2015 date that I wouldn't mind DTing if it'll help!

Hi! I just got a purple hyacinth and I'd gift it to you outright, but I'm sure you know by now that I need to replenish my funds. ;w;

Feel free to make an offer, but if you're not interested in paying I can just give it to ya and include a lovely tip. I just wanna help my love, y'know? :3

Last edited:
Hi! I just got a purple hyacinth and I'd gift it to you outright, but I'm sure you know by now that I need to replenish my funds. ;w;

Feel free to make an offer, but if you're not interested in paying I can just give it to ya and include a lovely tip. I just wanna help my love, y'know? :3
Ahh, thank you for the offer! I think I'll hold off buying flower collectibles for now until the next hybrid flower breeding event, where more purple hyacinths will hopefully be created! ;w; But no need to gift it, since it's not super high priority on my collectible wishlist. <3

Ahh, thank you for the offer! I think I'll hold off buying flower collectibles for now until the next hybrid flower breeding event, where more purple hyacinths will hopefully be created! ;w; But no need to gift it, since it's not super high priority on my collectible wishlist. <3
Sure! I'll keep it then. I hope you can get one later! <3

Back