Basement Dwellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing all right. I just ate some pizza and melted cheese on chips.
As someone who is lactose intolerant the thought of that makes me shudder. 😂 Hope you enjoyed it!

Terrible as always because apparently even the mornings aren’t safe for me to not be berated anymore.
Try not to let other people get you down. While you can't control their moods or behaviour you can try to lift your own spirits!

Today was long. I need a nap, a hot meal, and a drink.

How is everyone doing? :D
Barely did anything today but my trash body is aching all over ;-;
Doggo is visiting though!
A59203B1-16F8-4719-9E37-D2FB60894C79.jpeg

Be right back, gonna try to drive without a super star. (If I die vris can have my account and my collectibles+my gold ps4 controller
Does the battery still work? My white PS4 controller died so I borrowed my Dad's black one like two years ago and still haven't returned it. We've both since gotten PS5s so I'm assuming he doesn't want it back.

Does the battery still work? My white PS4 controller died so I borrowed my Dad's black one like two years ago and still haven't returned it. We've both since gotten PS5s so I'm assuming he doesn't want it back.
Yep it works. It's kind of new since I bought it last year and works fine

Yep it works. It's kind of new since I bought it last year and works fine
Woo!

I only really use my PS4 to play games with lower quality graphics these days. I have it plugged into a monitor on my desk. My latest obsession on PS5 has been playing the Spiderman remaster. I've even been dreaming I'm Spiderman at night haha.

I just went down to the mailbox and inside I found a little prepaid postcard thing from Canada Post (I guess they want to encourage people to send out more mail?)

So I did what any sane person would do and rummaged through the paper recycling bin to gather a bunch of them and now all my friends are going to get some random mail from me for no reason at all hehe

Woo!

I only really use my PS4 to play games with lower quality graphics these days. I have it plugged into a monitor on my desk. My latest obsession on PS5 has been playing the Spiderman remaster. I've even been dreaming I'm Spiderman at night haha.
.......gotta ignore urge to purchase ps5 and actually purchase a wheelchair ;-;

I really wanna play Spiderman though
Post automatically merged:

I just went down to the mailbox and inside I found a little prepaid postcard thing from Canada Post (I guess they want to encourage people to send out more mail?)

So I did what any sane person would do and rummaged through the paper recycling bin to gather a bunch of them and now all my friends are going to get some random mail from me for no reason at all hehe
Okay that honestly sounds exciting though! Have fun ;w;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back