Basement Dwellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
.......gotta ignore urge to purchase ps5 and actually purchase a wheelchair ;-;

I really wanna play Spiderman though
Post automatically merged:

Okay that honestly sounds exciting though! Have fun ;w;
Think of the independence a new electric wheelchair would give you though! 😍

Spiderman is really good! Too good. I put off playing it when it was released on PS4 because I thought the price was too steep. But really I was being a dumby and I was basing it's worth on the PS1 Spiderman game (which for the record was amazing, but a product of it's time for sure). I'm really enjoying this one. It's been a long time since a game affected me this much though. 30 next year and dreaming of being a web-slinging superhero every night. 💪

Think of the independence a new electric wheelchair would give you though! 😍

Spiderman is really good! Too good. I put off playing it when it was released on PS4 because I thought the price was too steep. But really I was being a dumby and I was basing it's worth on the PS1 Spiderman game (which for the record was amazing, but a product of it's time for sure). I'm really enjoying this one. It's been a long time since a game affected me this much though. 30 next year and dreaming of being a web-slinging superhero every night. 💪
I'm really excited about getting to go out more, especially now the weather's getting nicer ;-;

I just went down to the mailbox and inside I found a little prepaid postcard thing from Canada Post (I guess they want to encourage people to send out more mail?)

So I did what any sane person would do and rummaged through the paper recycling bin to gather a bunch of them and now all my friends are going to get some random mail from me for no reason at all hehe
I checked my mailbox and sadly, it's nothing but bills and junk mail for me... Plus some stuff for filing taxes (don't forget to do it!).

I checked my mailbox and sadly, it's nothing but bills and junk mail for me... Plus some stuff for filing taxes (don't forget to do it!).

I had a lot of bills and junk in there too. The post card thing was by far the most exciting thing I've gotten in a while. As for the taxes trust me I know 😂

Tax evasion is a serious offence 👀

I completed my post cards and decorated them with a ton of stickers, so hopefully Canada Post still delivers them, they are probably about twice as heavy as they are supposed to be now because I went a little sticker crazy. No real loss either way though because they were free

I completed my post cards and decorated them with a ton of stickers, so hopefully Canada Post still delivers them, they are probably about twice as heavy as they are supposed to be now because I went a little sticker crazy. No real loss either way though because they were free
I love stickers so much ;w; This is a good way to write postcards <3

the link doesn’t work :[
either click on the “Twitch” in the bottom right or search “nuketownrealtors” on Twitch
Post automatically merged:

Shall I do another "Tonight on Basement Dwellers"? I don't wanna drive someone crazy due to repetitiveness.
im fine with it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back