• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Basement Dwellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
0F799AA8-A4EE-4C7C-9741-CFCB27035B23.png

FIRST PLACE IN WARZONE
YOU LOVE TO SEE IT

good afternoon to basement dwellers! only 5 days until my birthday, but honestly i'm dreading it because its end of term the week of my birthday so i'm quite stressed. i'll probably just be lazy today and do homework, how about everyone else?

I have to write a children's book about Mary Anning for science and honestly it's quite a bit of a pain. But the beautiful weather is getting me in the mood for spring C:
How is everyone else?

I've literally never heard of this Mary person so you can educate me if it helps with your assignmemt lol

I am still spring cleaning my place because it was pretty bad lol the kitchen is done now aside from the inside of the oven (it's a very scary place in there 😳)

I've literally never heard of this Mary person so you can educate me if it helps with your assignmemt lol

I am still spring cleaning my place because it was pretty bad lol the kitchen is done now aside from the inside of the oven (it's a very scary place in there 😳)
Mary Anning was one of the first female ichthyologists/paleontologists and the discoverer and excavator of many fossils on the english channel coast, including the famous ichthyosaur. She lived in 1799-1847, and the natural history museum displays many of her spectacular finds.

Mary Anning was one of the first female ichthyologists/paleontologists and the discoverer and excavator of many fossils on the english channel coast, including the famous ichthyosaur. She lived in 1799-1847, and the natural history museum displays many of her spectacular finds.
Thats pretty cool actually! Is this assignment part of some women in science kind of thing or more about early paleontology in general?

I actually took a paleontology course at uni just for fun (because I'm a dork 😂) but we never dived in to the scientists themselves it was mostly just about the dinos

Has anyone ever heard of Robert Munsch? I remember reading his books back when I was in elementary school. Boy was the illustrations funny in those books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back