• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Basement Dwellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I'm doing okay. My birthday is in 9 days, so thats good, but I'm really worried for my friends cause they're all not in a very good mental state and I'm not quite sure how to help them.
The best advice I can give you here is to do nothing. You cannot help someone who is not ready to accept help. Unless they ask for your help it is better to be watchful but not to act. Especially when it comes to mental health you are more likely to cause the person stress by addressing it before they're ready to talk about or do something about it.

Good morning!

I was looking at my old posts dated back in 2018... Man, I cringed at some of them. It hasn't been three years and it's that bad.

6660B1CF-C6F3-4A81-844A-DFE7A2905318.jpeg

at least it wasn’t walmart

Honestly, I probably have a bunch of posts that are cringeworthy from 2018 and before then. I don’t really care if people come across them or not though, as I’ve changed and grown a lot since then. If people think I’m the same person I was back then, they’re sorely mistaken.

I've tomorrow off and want to celebrate. Someone made me a delicious dinner and now the rest of my evening is a couple glasses of wine and playing Spider-man.

How is everyone? :D

I've tomorrow off and want to celebrate. Someone made me a delicious dinner and now the rest of my evening is a couple glasses of wine and playing Spider-man.

Can someone make me a delicious dinner please?
I'm deep cleaning my kitchen because that's the kind of party animal I am

Can someone make me a delicious dinner please?
I'm deep cleaning my kitchen because that's the kind of party animal I am
It was a Japanese recipe made with beef, broccoli, and sticky rice. So good!

Oh, that does not sound like fun! My plan for gaming was interrupted after a half hour when the phone went asking if I wanted to have a few drinks and watch Ink Master. Couldn't think of a good reason to say no! 😂

I'm fine, thanks for asking. I finished eating dinner a while ago and took a shower. I might've posted this while you're sleeping so if you see this in the morning after you woke up, I hope you had a great sleep!

I'm about to take a shower and try to get some sleep before I overload myself with the homework due that I've been procrastinating all week tomorrow C:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back