• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Basement Dwellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a lot of people seem to talk about Streetpass Mii Plaza but it's probably the Mii game I've spent the most time playing.
Oh, I enjoyed that game! In my third year of university I was friends with these two guys who also had 3DS systems. We'd play Streetpass Mii Plaza and Super Smash Bros. 3DS during coffee breaks.

Not a lot of people seem to talk about Streetpass Mii Plaza but it's probably the Mii game I've spent the most time playing.
You brought me back to my first year in high school where I really made use of that feature.

Totally random question with no reason, but...
Do you think spiders like donuts?
If I recall correctly, Undertale had spiders that made donuts so yes, spiders like donuts.

I have a random question for y'all - anyone got any good ghost encounter stories? Or do you not believe in that kind of stuff.
I'm a sucker for these kinds of stories and whenever I meet someone new i'm usually waiting for the point where I can ask them about it without seeming too odd.

I have a random question for y'all - anyone got any good ghost encounter stories? Or do you not believe in that kind of stuff.
I'm a sucker for these kinds of stories and whenever I meet someone new i'm usually waiting for the point where I can ask them about it without seeming too odd.
it’s not really a ghost story, more of a strange one. so once my family and i were on vacation, and I fell asleep in bed while otaku was on her laptop sitting next to me. when i woke up, i found myself on the floor, leaning against the bed next to the one i feel asleep in (otakus bed). it was strange since i don’t usually move in my sleep that much. i still wonder if that actually happened (and if so, how?) or if it was just a dream.

Reactions: 0ni
it’s not really a ghost story, more of a strange one. so once my family and i were on vacation, and I fell asleep in bed while otaku was on her laptop sitting next to me. when i woke up, i found myself on the floor, leaning against the bed next to the one i feel asleep in (otakus bed). it was strange since i don’t usually move in my sleep that much. i still wonder if that actually happened (and if so, how?) or if it was just a dream.
ghosts be movin' you in your sleep. only explanation (and the only explanation I will allow for the simple and selfish reason: I want all weird stories to be related to ghosts lol)

That is strange though, had you ever done any sleep-walking or anything like that before? Maybe it was a dream. I once had that but it was a lot less interesting. I once swore I went to the store and bought goosberries (???) but turns out I had simply dreamt about it. First of all (and I repeat): ???
and second of all: why are my dreams so boring that I can so easily assume they actually happened irl. C'mon brain, this is garbage.

ghosts be movin' you in your sleep. only explanation (and the only explanation I will allow for the simple and selfish reason: I want all weird stories to be related to ghosts lol)

That is strange though, had you ever done any sleep-walking or anything like that before? Maybe it was a dream. I once had that but it was a lot less interesting. I once swore I went to the store and bought goosberries (???) but turns out I had simply dreamt about it. First of all (and I repeat): ???
and second of all: why are my dreams so boring that I can so easily assume they actually happened irl. C'mon brain, this is garbage.
i’ve actually confused irl things with dreams before- mostly distant memories from when i was like 6 lol. i clearly remember going to my relative’s (i don’t even remember who it was lololol) house and playing in her pool with my cousins. i also remember that there were doritos and i ate almost all of them?? and i had to wear this gross pink floaty thing with a face and i was so embarrassed since it was “babyish” or something. my parents actually did make me wear that so maybe it did happen?? although my sister and parents don’t ever recall that scenario haha. am i delusional?

yeah i have never sleepwalked or anything like that lol, so idk 😂

Oh, I remember being delusional at a young age. I swear I would go to sleep in my own bed but then wake up at a relative's house.
??????
It was so long ago. There's no way to know what actually happened.

i’ve actually confused irl things with dreams before- mostly distant memories from when i was like 6 lol. i clearly remember going to my relative’s (i don’t even remember who it was lololol) house and playing in her pool with my cousins. i also remember that there were doritos and i ate almost all of them?? and i had to wear this gross pink floaty thing with a face and i was so embarrassed since it was “babyish” or something. my parents actually did make me wear that so maybe it did happen?? although my sister and parents don’t ever recall that scenario haha. am i delusional?

yeah i have never sleepwalked or anything like that lol, so idk 😂
Lmao at the image of you talking to your family like, "you guys remember the time when..." and saying all that only for them to respond, "...no?"
I picture you spending the rest of the day like:
1619902041256.png

Brains are just wild.

Not really a ghost story, but a scary story. When I was younger I lived in a neighborhood where there was a guy who wore a pumpkin head around Halloween every year. I remember one time he was sitting at the top of some steps and my sister and I went to go and try and talk to him, and when I finally made it to the top steps he said, “Boo!” I got so scared I fell down the steps and hurt myself. There was another time when my sister and her friend went to knock on the door of the house he lived in, and he opened the door and had a real chainsaw going. Pretty sure it was just someone that liked to prank people, but sometimes they really took things too far... and when we asked him to take the pumpkin head off, he tried and he couldn’t. :eek:

Lmao at the image of you talking to your family like, "you guys remember the time when..." and saying all that only for them to respond, "...no?"
I picture you spending the rest of the day like:

Brains are just wild.
THATS LITERALLY EXACTLY WHAT I SAID i was like “hey guys y’all remember the time when we went swimming with the cousins on dad’s side at another random relative’s house and i ate doritos?” and they were like “no..?”
you guys are probably thinking they thought i was out of my mind but no...they already knew that 😂

• Love
Not sure how much this counts, but I swear I saw something big crawl under my bed once, and when I checked nothing was there. Looked like a big, tan rabbit.
Also, one of my first nights in my new house, I heard repeated tapping on my window from the outside but there aren't trees or anything near it to create such a sound.
And then there was that time I heard a drawer in my bathroom close when no one else was up, I checked.

Not sure I really believe in ghosts, but if they do exist I'd think, "Oh, that explains a lot."

Not really a ghost story, but a scary story. When I was younger I lived in a neighborhood where there was a guy who wore a pumpkin head around Halloween every year. I remember one time he was sitting at the top of some steps and my sister and I went to go and try and talk to him, and when I finally made it to the top steps he said, “Boo!” I got so scared I fell down the steps and hurt myself. There was another time when my sister and her friend went to knock on the door of the house he lived in, and he opened the door and had a real chainsaw going. Pretty sure it was just someone that liked to prank people, but sometimes they really took things too far... and when we asked him to take the pumpkin head off, he tried and he couldn’t. :eek:
that’s spooky 😥 tbh if that kind of person lived in my neighborhood i’d go trick or treating somewhere else...

i swear there's a ghost putting clocks inside of my walls because all i can hear is ticking

maybe its a bomb and i angered the spider gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back