September Birthstone (Sapphire)
ど
う
Cake
Mailbox
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (33) +
Well, I'm kinda starting to miss using Photoshop, so I thought maybe I can make some sigs lol. I'm not exactly feeling completely creative right now, so they're kinda bland in my eyes x.x I was pretty lazy with the examples, I can make yours better than this if you supply me with the creativity xD

An example of something I can make (this was made way better xD But keeping this here for reference):
cn0kwOH.jpg

50 bell signature (inside spoiler):
6NDj55m.png

I'll happily make this kind of signature for 50 bells, which can be way more affordable for people lol

Just give your information, what color the grass should be, color of the border, and what villager you want at the left

Some examples of layouts:
ErXFqZ0.jpg

J885CNc.jpg

9i2ETc5.jpg

More examples (Note: these are signatures already made for other people, please don't ask to take their backgrounds):
qVxzGo4.jpg

ksLMoev.png

l9IZL51.png

Note: #7 isn't really a layout, just an example of an edited picture

image.php

IZdYKFY.jpg

BHB5orX.jpg

image.php

2HjhYyf.jpg

QKXIcea.jpg

Note: #13 isn't really a layout, just an example of an edited picture

W9zLGm2.png

Villagers
If you want your villagers' sprites shown, I'll put them in. I can even put in people like Tom Nook. If you want to see a full list, this is where I'll get them from
http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://ouka.kuronowish.com/rehoeass2/

Anything else
I can add whatever else you want to it. Want a cropped picture of yourself or your favorite villager in it? Even an in-game item? I can do that, just provide me a big enough picture. If it's too small, it will turn out like blurry like I have in my picture xD So make sure you zoom in if you're going to provide me with a picture. I can even put random stuff in like guitars or anime characters, if you want lol

-----
Pricing:
These can take some time and effort to make, so I think that 50k in-game bells or 125 TBT bells would be a good price. Any extra pictures (like my character in the example) will be 5k extra (or 10 TBT bells) for each one

You don't have to pay me until you're satisfied with the outcome of the image

If you ever need me to modify your given signature, I'll do it for 10 TBT bells.

-----
Ordering:
-Tell me how you want the layout to be (or pick from the examples and tell what you want different)
-Send link of background that you want.
You can find some good ones here: http://photobucket.com/browse/backgrounds
I can change it up however you want. Make it brighter, darker, look like it's glowing, give it shadows, anything

-Give any information you want on the image.
-Tell me what font (letter styles) you'd like. I'll use the animal crossing font as default, but I need to know whether or not you'd want the wooden borders around words. If you don't like the animal crossing font, tell me which one to use.
-If you want villagers on it, tell me which ones. If you want, I can even make them glow, have shadows, colored outlines, anything you can probably think of. Just tell me
-Tell me if there's anything else you'd want (your character, favorite villager, items, etc.)
-Try to be specific as possible. If you don't, it'll be left up to my imagine to guess what you want

Last edited:
Do you think you could make an tutorial on how to make those signatures with the villagers sprites?

I would like layout 2, with this background, the default lettering, with Porter, the flying Pete, the Tortimer in the top hat, DJ KK, the Tanookis, Nat, the bottow Wisp, Pave, the normal bell bag. I would also like the attached picture of my villager in it. I used my green screen room to make it easier on you. I would like it to say "David", "Town of MugenKao", and "0817-3751-0093"
HNI_0038.JPG

Perfect lol. Except the background link isn't showing me anything x.x Do you mind sending it again?

So I'm guessing you want the sprites of those characters in the box at the right. Do you want your villager behind the box (like mine) or in front? I can show you both if you want. Lol I love that you put him a green room, makes it even easier xD

Edit: And Mario, what exactly would the tutorial be on? o_O I'm kinda just making boxes and changing up the blending options. I'm using finkheavy to make the animal crossing style words (tutorial + font downlaod here: http://www.angelfire.com/stars5/tkcpics2/wildworld/). I gave the page to the sprites, you have to save each of them in insert them into the document. Mess around with opacity and the size of things and you've got it lol.

I dunno, I took a class on this in school. I don't really know how to make it simpler o_O Sorry x.x

Last edited:
I'd like
Layout 1,
Mayor name: Flora
Town of Azalia
And
4600-2390-3329

Default font
Villagers are in my signature :3
BG: {Please make the white parts transparent ^0^
wallpaper19.jpg

And I'll pay you 150 in tbt bells ^^

Thanks a bunch!

Last edited:
opaque is solid...

Alright lol, sorry. I was accidently thinking about opacity and when you lower it, it makes it see through lol. Yeah, I know it's the same thing, I was just thinking about it wrong

Ok, I should be done whenever I find all of these icons that you listed o_O They're harder to find than villagers o_O Lol I'm almost done finding them, though

bHBAfow.jpg

So, what do you think? Anything different from what you imagined? Anything you want to change? It's pretty easy to change it right now while I still have it up

I love it, but I have two questions.
Can you make the background smaller, and, could you change the black text into the other text style?

qVxzGo4.jpg

There, now?

And yep, it actually makes it waaay easier xD It's easier to cut out and trim the edges like that lol

I'm glad you like it xD

Hmm, either 110k bells in-game or 165 TBT bells would be good

How do you give bells on the forum?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nevermind.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I figured it out. I accidentally put in the wrong number. ;)

Back