Bato's Forum Signature Shop

Swiftstream, I am making your signature, but I need you to tell me what you want in it x.x Been PMing, but no answer

Are there any specific characters in your background that you wanted to show up? It'd look bad if I stick in every single one of them x.x

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey Eridan, do you mind if I put yours up in the first post as an example? Lol my examples seem pretty bland when they're all the same thing x.x

- - - Post Merge - - -

yUOIaPx.png

Sigh, I think I'm getting ignored now x.x

I gave it a yellow glow around the transparency, I dunno if you want it or if I should take it out x.x

I dunno if you're even here anymore x.x

Last edited:
Perfect lol. Except the background link isn't showing me anything x.x Do you mind sending it again?

So I'm guessing you want the sprites of those characters in the box at the right. Do you want your villager behind the box (like mine) or in front? I can show you both if you want. Lol I love that you put him a green room, makes it even easier xD

Edit: And Mario, what exactly would the tutorial be on? o_O I'm kinda just making boxes and changing up the blending options. I'm using finkheavy to make the animal crossing style words (tutorial + font downlaod here: http://www.angelfire.com/stars5/tkcpics2/wildworld/). I gave the page to the sprites, you have to save each of them in insert them into the document. Mess around with opacity and the size of things and you've got it lol.

I dunno, I took a class on this in school. I don't really know how to make it simpler o_O Sorry x.x
Well, you see my signature I didn't make it Benmjy made it for me and he said he was taking a break on signatures, so i pm him back asking him if he's still taking a break and so far he hasn't message me back and i really wannan edit my signature I even download Photoshop to try and edit it myself and so far i don't even know how ugh :(

Ahh, I see. Well, it's pretty hard to edit the image without the original .psd file. You'd probably be better off starting from scratch

It's possible, although probably harder than just doing it yourself

Oh, and I've updated Swiftstream's sig
ksLMoev.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Man, I hate the TBT Marketplace

Nobody looks here :/ If I take out the option of being able to pay TBT bells, can I stay in the re-tail section? <_<

Last edited:
Ahh, I see. Well, it's pretty hard to edit the image without the original .psd file. You'd probably be better off starting from scratch

It's possible, although probably harder than just doing it yourself

Oh, and I've updated Swiftstream's sig
ksLMoev.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nobody looks here :/ If I take out the option of being able to pay TBT bells, can I stay in the re-tail section? <_<

I don't know how to make my own, I don't even know how to add the villagers sprites on to the signature it be a lot easier if someone could do an tutorial.

I don't know how to make my own, I don't even know how to add the villagers sprites on to the signature it be a lot easier if someone could do an tutorial.

The super easy tutorial to adding sprites:

1. Find the sprite and save it to your computer
2. Go into photoshop
3. Press File at the top left, then press place
4. Locate the file and place it
5. You'll see this weird X on it. I dunno what it's for, but just press enter to get rid of it

Congratulations, you've added your first sprite xD

Oh, and in case you have no idea what layers are, they are what they sound like. They determine the order in which pictures appear, causing them to layer on top of eachother. You can drag around the layers on the right side up or down the list to change the order in which they appear.

Last edited:

Yeah, no one ever looks here xD ahhh

Also, I have a question! What font do you use in your siggys? :eek: The AC style font x)

Hmm, I'll have to download that font later on then. Thanks for the quick response!

Edit: wow I just skimmed your thread and you posted the name of the font before x_X
Sorry for not spending more time reading! D;

I'm going to make a new topic in the Re-tail board again (I didn't originally make it here) >_>

If I take out the option to use TBT bells, then it'll be perfect

Use forum Bells to buy and sell with other members. This board is not for in-game Animal Crossing items. Please see the Re-Tail board.
It has nothing to do with forum bells. And we're trading for AC bells, which is technically an in-game item. Which means it belongs in the re-tail board.

Edit: And you're welcome xD

So, umm, I've got another one done. It was requested by PM

PO6GVqj.png

Does anyone want a signature? T.T

So, umm yeah... X.x

This still isn't dead, everyone just needs to stop PMing me and actually post in the topic x.x

l9IZL51.png

So umm yeah, I'm ok with odd requests like this. I think you can pretty much go wild with your requests, my first post really is just giving suggestions on what you may want

Also, that odd-looking one I made a while was fixed up a bit

image.php

I've even made updated my sig, I've arranged them according to how I view my villagers xD

Kid Cat is number 1 (he also lives isolated on a mountain cliff near the waterfall), Dora and Puddles are best friends (they live next to eachother, isolated from everyone else), Kevin is a wannabe Kid Cat. The 4 of them are always hanging out with eachother (Blanche would always pair Kid Cat with Dora and Kevin with Puddles)

Egbert is just lazy. Coco is curious. I dunno what Graham is doing, but it looked perfect lol

Avery and Blanche always hang out. They're also birds lol

Del has no idea what's going on with everybody else in the town

Last edited:
Oh man that Link one is fabulous. I don't know who Brett is, but he sure does have good taste from what I can tell xD

Also, congrats on getiing Coco! I saw how much you wanted her earlier on your Re-tail thread.

Oh man that Link one is fabulous. I don't know who Brett is, but he sure does have good taste from what I can tell xD

Also, congrats on getiing Coco! I saw how much you wanted her earlier on your Re-tail thread.

Yeah lol. All I did with that one, though, is crop it, replace everything in the scroll, and added a few effects to it x.x He provided an image that he wanted edited, so I don't think I can really take credit on it

And yeaaaah, I reaally wanted Coco >.< Lol so happy that I got her xD She's always sitting on the random stumps in my village now lol

Loool Avery just paired Graham with Coco. Or at least says they're friends xD My signature actually makes sense now lol

Come oooon guys, I'm lonely, doesn't anyone want something made? xD

And the forum resized the Link sig when he actually used it x.x I tried my best to make it fit signature regulations while still being readable, but then the forum just downsized it anyway >_> Now it's just not readable. Lol I'm complaining to myself, I haven't heard anything from him

Last edited:
Soooo, uhh, yeah

IZdYKFY.jpg

Would anyone want this type of signature? These require me to be more creative x.x I still lazily made this one, though... This topic is just so lonely lol

Also, Leif is awesome lol

Last edited:
Could you make me a sig? My town name is Paradise,AC name is the same as my user, I want my FC:0903-3818-6753 & Dream Address:5300-2157-2709 I will like the sprites of my villagers & Dream villagers(whats on my sig) Thats pretty much it you can come up with the rest. thanks.

Last edited:
Alright, I kinda procrastinated on it

BHB5orX.jpg

Maybe it's a little too cluttered? x.x

Any changes you'd want?

Back