Bato's Forum Signature Shop

Click the bells under my name and send the amount

I'd normally price this at about 155, but I don't mind 135 since I took my time on doing it x.x

Edit: o_O You paid the full amount lol

Well, thanks xD

Last edited:
Can I get siggy? c: I've been meaning to find someone to make a signature, but I've never got around to it 'till now. :x

Layout: I'd like the 4th layout~
Font: Would it be possible to do cursive? If not, just the standard animal crossing font is fine.
Villagers: Apple, Bam, Bianca, Curt, Hamlet, Joey, Katt, Mallary, Sydney, Tex.

I don't have any other specific requirements... I don't feel like taking a pic of my mayor and doing all the stuff to get it on the Internet... ;_;

Edit: Meh... You choose the background. I'm having trouble uploading images.. >-< Basically, any vintage looking print or photo for the background would be great!

Edit, again: Oops. Forgot to add my mayor name and town~ My mayors name is Eldal?t? and my town is ?lfheimr. :)

Last edited:
Can I get siggy? c: I've been meaning to find someone to make a signature, but I've never got around to it 'till now. :x

Layout: I'd like the 4th layout~
Font: Would it be possible to do cursive? If not, just the standard animal crossing font is fine.
Villagers: Apple, Bam, Bianca, Curt, Hamlet, Joey, Katt, Mallary, Sydney, Tex.

I don't have any other specific requirements... I don't feel like taking a pic of my mayor and doing all the stuff to get it on the Internet... ;_;

Edit: Meh... You choose the background. I'm having trouble uploading images.. >-< Basically, any vintage looking print or photo for the background would be great!

Alright, that's cool. And yeah, cursive is possible. Pretty much anything is xD I hope I'm able to find an easily readable cursive, though. I'll let you see how it looks and you can decide

And you can easily upload an image onto imgur.com if you want to give me that background. Lol and I can actually make anything look like it's vintage, you can do lots of things with photoshop's filters xD I'm kinda worried that I'm not a good judge of vintage stuff, though x.x So I think it's best if you pick it out

Edit: Woah, you want #4? As in, the one with a 4 next to it? Lol no one's ever picked that one o_O And it was starting to look odd to me, too x.x Lol

Last edited:
Lol so how is this?

QKg6bQc.jpg

Would you like colors changed? Things moved around? I can even alter the background and villagers if if you want (villagers glow, have dark shadows, outlines, etc. and the background can be blurred, brightened, given distortion effects)

Hmm... Everything looks great! Thank you! :)

How much? I'd prefer to pay by TBT bells, btw.

Edit: Could the background be brightened just a little? I assume this would add another 10 bells to the total?

Last edited:
Hmm... Everything looks great! Thank you! :)

How much? I'd prefer to pay by TBT bells, btw.

Edit: Could the background be brightened just a little? I assume this would add another 10 bells to the total?

Not really, brightening the background only takes like 10 seconds xD It's actually even easier than adding in a villager sprite lol

How is this? And sorry, had to go to go with my dad to fix a handrail at my grandparent's house x.x

TCvWzTD.jpg

Brighter? Darker?

I'll only charge extra if I need to crop out a huge image like my villager and Coco in my sig (it can take time to do that x.x it looks cool, though, and can make it look more special). Or if you have me change it a few days/weeks after I initially make it lol

Edit: Ahh, I guess 135 would be good? I had to go through a bunch of fonts from a font website, downloaded a few, and sampled them to find which would be best lol. That's only an extra 10, though, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem

Last edited:
Ty for the bells xD

But actually,

The quality in that pictured kinda dropped when resizing the background x.x

I found a texture that looks nice with your background
mzKXC3m.jpg

Or if you want, I can just normally blur it a bit so that the quality drop isn't as noticable
VLV2czB.jpg

Or if you want, I can just leave it alone, it's all up to you xD It was just something that slightly bothered me

I assume the 1st 1 is the image with the texture you like, which I like how it looks, as-well. Thanks for pointing that out. XD

Can i order a #7?

- - - Post Merge - - -

My town name : Nom Town

My in game name: Ryland

And my friend code is

<------

Will pay 125tbt pm when its done!

Last edited:
I would love to buy a signature, your very talented btw!
I will pay 200k in game for one!

I would like this background http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o515/Colleen_Kam/Colorful-background.jpg
On the format i would like #10

I would like my name Jacob, The Village of DuskWood, and My Fc: 3368-1663-4000

In the Background i would like Stiches the Bear
My villagers: Stitches, Peaches, Poncho, Beardo, Winnie, Cranston, Dizzy, Baabara, Camofrog, and Naiomi
and last but not least could you put a animal crossing tree with a cresent moon above it in place of the dream villager area?

Sorry if that's too much for you to work with XD
BTW the default font is fine!

Yeah, that sounds cool lol, it's cool that you had a vision in mind xD I kinda saw this late, so I'll have to start this later x.x But it sounds like a fun request to do, so I'll do it lol

Back