• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Bazaar's Amiibo cycling! [Online]~ 50+amiibos! A few new amiibos Added in C and D tier!

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Other
Hello, not an order but a question. Do you have Rudy? He's not in the spoiler section, but I noticed you have a category called "untiered", which I assume is for amiibos you have that people don't commonly request.

Hello, not an order but a question. Do you have Rudy? He's not in the spoiler section, but I noticed you have a category called "untiered", which I assume is for amiibos you have that people don't commonly request.
Unfortunately I don't! I will be receiving more amiibos soon and Rudy is included in that bunch!

I'll keep an eye on this thread then! I need that flourish reaction and Rudy is the most adorable jock villager.
:v same! I want a different personality for all my villagers and Rudy is the best jock villager. She’s so cute 🥺

hey again :)
In-game Name: Parker
Island Name: New Moon
*Amiibo(s): Punchy
Plot Ready?: Yes

I have a similar question...do you happen to have Ellie? Thanks in advance for your response! :)
I don't unfortunately!
Post automatically merged:

hey again :)
In-game Name: Parker
Island Name: New Moon
*Amiibo(s): Punchy
Plot Ready?: Yes
Heeey, if you're still interested I can get him for you In a few hours?

In-game Name: Shannon
Island Name: Hillside
*Amiibo(s): Dobie
Plot Ready?: yes
Notes (if any):
I would be willing to pay more TBT if I can get him ASAP

In-game Name: Shannon
Island Name: Hillside
*Amiibo(s): Dobie
Plot Ready?: yes
Notes (if any):
I would be willing to pay more TBT if I can get him ASAP
How fast are you thinking? The fastest I can get him is about 45min-1 hour since I have to move him in and also move him out.

That sounds fine just dm me when your ready! How much extra tbt would you like for him?
Small problem, I cant find my amiibo for Dobie. I've lost two amiibo so I'm going to look everywhere for them, but it may take awhile. Lmk how long you're willing to wait

Small problem, I cant find my amiibo for Dobie. I've lost two amiibo so I'm going to look everywhere for them, but it may take awhile. Lmk how long you're willing to wait
I’m not sure that I’ll be able to get him today then :(. I’m heading out of town in a few hours and won’t have access to the internet. If your able to find him though I wouldn’t mind getting today even if he’s kicked out with another amiibo.

I’m not sure that I’ll be able to get him today then :(. I’m heading out of town in a few hours and won’t have access to the internet. If your able to find him though I wouldn’t mind getting today even if he’s kicked out with another amiibo.
I'm really sorry! Ill lyk if I'm able to find him relatively soon!

Back