• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Bazaar's Amiibo cycling! [Online]~ 50+amiibos! A few new amiibos Added in C and D tier!

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Other
awesome!

In-game Name: Claudia
Island Name: Peachwood
*Amiibo(s): Tangy!
Plot Ready?: Hazel is going to be in boxes tomorrow but I can time travel to get her out in about 5 minutes!
Notes (if any): strider

awesome!

In-game Name: Claudia
Island Name: Peachwood
*Amiibo(s): Tangy!
Plot Ready?: Hazel is going to be in boxes tomorrow but I can time travel to get her out in about 5 minutes!
Notes (if any): strider
Awesome! I'm a little busy today, would tomorrow be ok?

In game name- kat
Island name- Tube City
Amiibo- Rosie I only have 30 TBT I can get more
Note- I will have a plot ready when you tell me she will be here I also can add a couple hybrid roses if you want ^^

In game name- kat
Island name- Tube City
Amiibo- Rosie I only have 30 TBT I can get more
Note- I will have a plot ready when you tell me she will be here I also can add a couple hybrid roses if you want ^^
Ok! As I told the previous person I'm busy today but I will get to work on it tomorrow! I'll dm you tomorrow when I start working on her!

In-game Name: Cavegirl
Island Name: The Cutiez
*Amiibo(s): Julia 😍
Plot Ready?: no but can have one in less than an hour at any time
Notes (if any): do I pay now or later?

In-game Name: Cavegirl
Island Name: The Cutiez
*Amiibo(s): Julia 😍
Plot Ready?: no but can have one in less than an hour at any time
Notes (if any): do I pay now or later?
Awesome! Are you ok with waiting until tomorrow? Its getting late for me is all. And you pay whenever you want! So before or after!

Back