• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Bazaar's Amiibo cycling! [Online]~ 50+amiibos! A few new amiibos Added in C and D tier!

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Other
In-game Name: Saga
Island Name: Ehime
*Amiibo(s): Lolly
Plot Ready?: Villager is in boxes, but I can TT to get them out with a bit of notice. I will wait to do that until you let me know what day works best for you. :)
Notes (if any): I would like to trade this evening CST (10/13), or Saturday evening, or any time Sunday. Sorry - tomorrow (Friday) is super busy for me!

Oh yes, and Strider is super cute!

In-game Name: Saga
Island Name: Ehime
*Amiibo(s): Lolly
Plot Ready?: Villager is in boxes, but I can TT to get them out with a bit of notice. I will wait to do that until you let me know what day works best for you. :)
Notes (if any): I would like to trade this evening CST (10/13), or Saturday evening, or any time Sunday. Sorry - tomorrow (Friday) is super busy for me!
Saturday would work best for me! I'm currently waiting for someone to pick up a villager and I'm not quite sure when they'll be ready! Message me Saturday when you're available and she'll be in boxes!

Saturday would work best for me! I'm currently waiting for someone to pick up a villager and I'm not quite sure when they'll be ready! Message me Saturday when you're available and she'll be in boxes!

Sure thing - that works perfectly for me! I'll talk to you Saturday, then. :)

In-game Name: zato
Island Name: shinjuku
*Amiibo(s): cherry
Plot Ready?: empty and waiting =) i also have no issue TT if it happens to get full.
Notes (if any): strider is such a cool and cute name for a pupper( also fitting for a cutie pup but i'm bias and think all dogs are the bees knees) how did ya decide on it?

In-game Name: zato
Island Name: shinjuku
*Amiibo(s): cherry
Plot Ready?: empty and waiting =) i also have no issue TT if it happens to get full.
Notes (if any): strider is such a cool and cute name for a pupper( also fitting for a cutie pup but i'm bias and think all dogs are the bees knees) how did ya decide on it?
I was super into lord of the rings at the time we got him and I thought the name ironically fit him! And it'll be an hour or two before she's ready us that ok? I'm not home currently is the thing.

I was super into lord of the rings at the time we got him and I thought the name ironically fit him! And it'll be an hour or two before she's ready us that ok? I'm not home currently is the thing.
omg thats awesome!! lolz no prob i have all day so no rush =) just hit me up via pm when you are ready for payment and stuff unless you'd prefer it now? also thanks so much for doing this.

Amiibo Request Form:
In-game Name: 2D
Island Name: fourside
*Amiibo(s): kabuki for 40 tbt
Plot Ready?: Yes

Back