• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Bear & Turtle's Cycling Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
In Game Name: micah
Island Name: jonestown
Wanted Villager: chester
Offer: 10 nmt
Comments: i can wait!

In Game Name: whitela
Island Name: pudding
Wanted Villager: roald
Offer: 25 nmt
Comments: I love him hes so cutee, i can wait i just need an eta of when he is available

In Game Name: whitela
Island Name: pudding
Wanted Villager: roald
Offer: 25 nmt
Comments: I love him hes so cutee, i can wait i just need an eta of when he is available
I think it'll be July 3rd unless any of my other orders are cancelled.

Hey! Seems like your running a pretty cool service. I noticed you mentioned you don't TT, so I was wondering about how long it would take to get a villager that I request? A few weeks? Days? Thanks! :)

In Game Name: Sandra
Island Name: Dorkville
Wanted Villager: vivian
Offer: I have 3 NMT at this time. I have a lot of DIYs I could offer...
Comments: iv wanted her since new leaf when she want just in the van. I got her in my campsite but I didnt know I could cycle who was chosen to kick out. When I was only offered to kick out punchy 7 times I thought I had been lied to so I wasnt able to more her in. Now i know how but i dont have her TT so if we could work out a trade that would be awesome. Thank you.

Hey! Seems like your running a pretty cool service. I noticed you mentioned you don't TT, so I was wondering about how long it would take to get a villager that I request? A few weeks? Days? Thanks! :)
Well, I got a lot more requests then I was expecting I would so right now it will be longer. It takes 6 days to go through the whole cycle of getting a villager out. If you put in a request right now you'll get them in July.
Post automatically merged:

In Game Name: Sandra
Island Name: Dorkville
Wanted Villager: vivian
Offer: I have 3 NMT at this time. I have a lot of DIYs I could offer...
Comments: iv wanted her since new leaf when she want just in the van. I got her in my campsite but I didnt know I could cycle who was chosen to kick out. When I was only offered to kick out punchy 7 times I thought I had been lied to so I wasnt able to more her in. Now i know how but i dont have her TT so if we could work out a trade that would be awesome. Thank you.
I can definitely get her for you. Right now my line is pretty long so your eta for her is July 6th. Lmk if that's too long and you wanna cancel your request.

Last edited:
Well, I got a lot more requests then I was expecting I would so right now it will be longer. It takes 6 days to go through the whole cycle of getting a villager out. If you put in a request right now you'll get them in July.

I can definitely get her for you. Right now my line is pretty long so your eta for her is July 6th. Lmk if that's too long and you wanna cancel your request.
Ah ok, thanks for answering my question! :)

That's totally fine! Thank you! I have 2 more villagers to go so now I can just concentrate on finding them.

Hey you! Mind if I can get Vivian again? XD

I can wait!

Villager: Vivian
IGN: Nova
Town: Comet Tail
10 NMT

If you would have me again I'd appreciate it! If not I would understand!

Last edited:
In Game Name: Shea
Island Name: Sugar Bay
Wanted Villager: Merengue
Offer: 30 NMTs
Comments: Thank you :)

Hey you! Mind if I can get Vivian again? XD

I can wait!

Villager: Vivian
IGN: Nova
Town: Comet Tail
10 NMT

If you would have me again I'd appreciate it! If not I would understand!
I will have to do you after the following person since I'm working on Vivian for someone else currently but I'll put you on the list!

In Game Name: Shea
Island Name: Sugar Bay
Wanted Villager: Merengue
Offer: 30 NMTs
Comments: Thank you :)
I will start working on her tmrw. She will be ready July 3rd so pls have an open plot on that day.

In Game Name: minou
Island Name: miyushima
Wanted Villager: Blanche
Offer: 250K IGB (not sure what tier she is, so lmk if that's ok with you! )
Comments: tysm!! after this request, would like to send another one for Ken if possible!

In Game Name: minou
Island Name: miyushima
Wanted Villager: Blanche
Offer: 250K IGB (not sure what tier she is, so lmk if that's ok with you! )
Comments: tysm!! after this request, would like to send another one for Ken if possible!
Your offer is accepted! I can do Ken but I'm going to prioritize any other orders I get before I close before him, since I usually don't let you get two at a time but I'm making the exception since I'm closing requests soon.

In Game Name: Bonbon
Island Name: Cookie
Wanted Villager: Dobie
Offer: 1 mil IGB
Comments: I am confused on what tier he is, so let me know if the offer is okay :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back