• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Bear & Turtle's Cycling Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
In Game Name: Karmahri
Island Name: Bandle
Time Zone: PST
Wanted Villager: Kiki
Offer: 1 million IGB
Comments: Let me know if the bells are okay! Thanks for considering!

In Game Name: Karmahri
Island Name: Bandle
Time Zone: PST
Wanted Villager: Kiki
Offer: 1 million IGB
Comments: Let me know if the bells are okay! Thanks for considering!
Your offer is accepted! When are you able to get her? I won't be able to do any more today so earliest is tmrw.

Hi again! Are you still doing this? If so, I would like to request again 🙂

In game name : CalQueena
Island name : Pururu Den
Time zone : GMT+7:00 / Jakarta time
Wanted villager : Stella
Offer : uhh how about 500k bells?
Comment : as always, lmk if the price are okay!

Hi again! Are you still doing this? If so, I would like to request again 🙂

In game name : CalQueena
Island name : Pururu Den
Time zone : GMT+7:00 / Jakarta time
Wanted villager : Stella
Offer : uhh how about 500k bells?
Comment : as always, lmk if the price are okay!
Yup I'm taking a few more then I'm going on a break. I'll let u know when she's ready which will most likely be tomorrow (for me). Your offer is accepted :)

In Game Name: Fog
Island Name: Harbor
Time Zone: CST
Wanted Villager: Tangy
Offer: 2 mil IGB
Comments: let me know if the offer is okay!

In Game Name: Madison
Island Name: Zephyr
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
Wanted Villager: Vivian
Offer: Would 50tbt do?
Comments: I don't time travel and do not currently have a spot so I could wait for a bit but I am also willing to TT if I have to in order to meet your timeline.

In Game Name: Beebah
Island Name: San Miguel
Time Zone: Pacific Standard
Wanted Villager: Doc 🥰
Offer: I’m new to this site so my TBTs are minimal. I can do IGB, though! Name your price!
Comments: I have a spot open so whenever works for you works for me! Thank you very much for doing this!

In Game Name: Madison
Island Name: Zephyr
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
Wanted Villager: Vivian
Offer: Would 50tbt do?
Comments: I don't time travel and do not currently have a spot so I could wait for a bit but I am also willing to TT if I have to in order to meet your timeline.
50 tbt is fine! I typically tt depending on whether who requests has an open plot and the earliest they can get one. It's really up to you if you want me to tt and get her out sooner or wait until you're ready.
In Game Name: Beebah
Island Name: San Miguel
Time Zone: Pacific Standard
Wanted Villager: Doc 🥰
Offer: I’m new to this site so my TBTs are minimal. I can do IGB, though! Name your price!
Comments: I have a spot open so whenever works for you works for me! Thank you very much for doing this!
Would you be able to get him later today? And it's PWYW so you make the offer. It's whatever you're comfortable paying.

Island Name: Lost Fleet
Time Zone: GMT
Wanted Villager: Gala
Offer: Not too sure on her worth, 500k IGB?
When can you get them?: ASAP

Island Name: Lost Fleet
Time Zone: GMT
Wanted Villager: Gala
Offer: Not too sure on her worth, 500k IGB?
When can you get them?: ASAP
I can start working on her now since the others haven't gotten back to me yet, will you be available in about an hour?

50 tbt is fine! I typically tt depending on whether who requests has an open plot and the earliest they can get one. It's really up to you if you want me to tt and get her out sooner or wait until you're ready.

Would you be able to get him later today? And it's PWYW so you make the offer. It's whatever you're comfortable paying.
Yes! I can pick him up today! I will bring IGB and am comfortable paying all before :) I trust you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back