• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Bear & Turtle's Cycling Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
50 tbt is fine! I typically tt depending on whether who requests has an open plot and the earliest they can get one. It's really up to you if you want me to tt and get her out sooner or wait until you're ready.

You could definitely put me at the back of the line then. I should be getting someone to ask soon since I haven't had someone move for a while but I don't want to make others with open plots and plans wait. ^_^

You could definitely put me at the back of the line then. I should be getting someone to ask soon since I haven't had someone move for a while but I don't want to make others with open plots and plans wait. ^_^
Would you be able to get her in like 2-3 days? I have a request I need to get out today and you're my only other order so I was gonna use Vivian to kick them out.

In Game Name: Sou
Island Name: Moonfalls
Time Zone: CEST, but my sleep schedule is ****ed so UTC -4 is more accurate for availability : )
Wanted Villager: Ruby
Offer: 50 TBT?
When can you get them?: Right now ~ Tomorrow would be great, since my plot is open

In Game Name: Sou
Island Name: Moonfalls
Time Zone: CEST, but my sleep schedule is ****ed so UTC -4 is more accurate for availability : )
Wanted Villager: Ruby
Offer: 50 TBT?
When can you get them?: Right now ~ Tomorrow would be great, since my plot is open
Tomorrow works! Any specific time you're usually available?

Would you be able to get her in like 2-3 days? I have a request I need to get out today and you're my only other order so I was gonna use Vivian to kick them out.
I could definitely do that. I like to TT one day at a time so I don't mess my town up too bad so I could do that. I'll start this evening and I'll let you know when I have a a villager in boxes.

I just wanted to let you know I’ll be ready for Vivian whenever you get her in boxes and I didn’t even have to TT that far into the future. ^_^

In Game Name: Julie
Island Name: Espera
Time Zone: EDT
Wanted Villager: Savannah
Offer: 500 TBT
When can you get them?: Anytime today

Thanks so much!

In Game Name: Julie
Island Name: Espera
Wanted Villager: Savannah
Offer: 500 TBT

Thanks so much!
Order accepted! I have to get my previous order out but she should be ready in the next couple hours. I'll pm you when I start getting her into boxes.

In Game Name: Mark
Island Name: Kopi
Wanted Villager: Fang, Truffles, Ruby, Grizzly
Offer: 10 million IGB (I’m able to go higher if you’d like (๑•͈ᴗ•͈))

Thank you greatly! (*´∪`)

In Game Name: Mark
Island Name: Kopi
Wanted Villager: Fang, Truffles, Ruby, Grizzly
Offer: 10 million IGB (I’m able to go higher if you’d like (๑•͈ᴗ•͈))

Thank you greatly! (*´∪`)
Do you need to get them all today or can I do some tmrw as well?

In Game Name: Claudia
Island Name: Peachwood
Time Zone: PST
Wanted Villager: Dobie
Offer: 1-2 mil?
When can you get them?: Anytime today or tomorrow as Celia is in boxes tomorrow : D

In Game Name: Adori
Island Name: Aplace
Time Zone: Central
Wanted Villager: Mac
Offer: 50 tbt + 100k bells?
When can you get them?: I have an open plot today, or tommorow.

I've been hopping islands looking for him, I think he's perfect for the summer season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back