• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Smash Bros Bell Tree Battlefield #1 (Smash Tournament)

wvc41ro.png

Congrats to @toadsworthy for winning the tournament! I'll send the winnings and an introduction to the new PR system later tonight.

You can view the full results here: https://challonge.com/belltreebattlefield1/standings

Congratulations @toadsworthy @Taj @shawo on placing top three! Still haven’t had the opportunity to play toadsworthy but somehow feel that‘s for the best...? 🙃 (still would like to though!)

It was fun to participate and play a few practice matches, so thank you @Trundle and @Taj for taking the initiative to host and add a pulse to our little Smash community. I still have a bunch of bad habits, but I’m getting a bit better with edge guards, not SDing, and predictions (I think). 😭

Hope everyone else had fun with their games too! See you all in the next one 👋

Congratulations @toadsworthy @Taj @shawo on placing top three! Still haven’t had the opportunity to play toadsworthy but somehow feel that‘s for the best...? 🙃 (still would like to though!)

It was fun to participate and play a few practice matches, so thank you @Trundle and @Taj for taking the initiative to host and add a pulse to our little Smash community. I still have a bunch of bad habits, but I’m getting a bit better with edge guards, not SDing, and predictions (I think). 😭

Hope everyone else had fun with their games too! See you all in the next one 👋
I’m wondering if we could have some other events beside just tourneys,
we can all do silly matches or just train.... I’m always up for playing smash with anyone. Many people will say “oh I’m not good enough” but like that’s bs as long as we’re both having fun

I’m wondering if we could have some other events beside just tourneys,
we can all do silly matches or just train.... I’m always up for playing smash with anyone. Many people will say “oh I’m not good enough” but like that’s bs as long as we’re both having fun
Agreed! It's always a lot of fun to play (my personal favorite multiplayer game on the Switch), and you pick up different things as you go.

I'm happy to host friendlies anytime alongside these unofficial tournaments. Maybe not every week, but would be able to schedule a few evenings such as Fridays and Saturdays depending on what time works best for most schedules.

edit: working on this

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I've been super busy!

Prizes:
toadsworthy receives 900 TBT Bells
Taj received 450 TBT Bells
shawo receives 150 TBT Bells

Thanks to all who participated! Sadly I cannot get the PR started today - I think the site is having issues right now. I agree that these things are a lot of fun and I think some variation in the tournaments and events could be great. See you guys in the next tournament!

Agreed! It's always a lot of fun to play (my personal favorite multiplayer game on the Switch), and you pick up different things as you go.

I'm happy to host friendlies anytime alongside these unofficial tournaments. Maybe not every week, but would be able to schedule a few evenings such as Fridays and Saturdays depending on what time works best for most schedules.

edit: working on this

yes, I cant do this Friday and Saturday, but im more than happy to help plan something in the future.

Back