• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Bell Tree Direct - 6.11.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's not really any "signs" of a restock. It just happens, usually when you're eating, doing homework, sleeping, or basically anything else that doesn't involve staring at your screen.

I've been stalking the crap out of that shop for the last 24 hours.

I'm gonna catch those cute lil' houses lol

There's not really any "signs" of a restock. It just happens, usually when you're eating, doing homework, sleeping, or basically anything else that doesn't involve staring at your screen.

perhaps we could trigger it if we all go to the bathroom at once.

I anticipate we'll be seeing a restock by tonight at least. Hopefully staff will be nice to us and do it sooner than later. ;)

I anticipate we'll be seeing a restock by tonight at least. Hopefully staff will be nice to us and do it sooner than later. ;)

I remember when we were all whining about there needing to be restocks. Now that there are, we're whining about the restocks. XD

If anyone manages to catch any houses during any of the restocks, please hmu, I'm desperate! (and greedy!)

It really, really bugs me when people already have the houses and just want to sell them for profit. Uttumori wants a whole lineup of Moris, so that's fine. Chicha wants a yellow house to make her lineup better. I want a teal house to make my lineup better. Being greedy is wrong. :(

It really, really bugs me when people already have the houses and just want to sell them for profit. Uttumori wants a whole lineup of Moris, so that's fine. Chicha wants a yellow house to make her lineup better. I want a teal house to make my lineup better. Being greedy is wrong. :(

What's wrong with buying collectibles just to sell them? As long as you don't over price them, I don't see what's wrong with that.

I actually can't blame people for wanting to resell just because the price for some collectibles are only possible by selling at a large amount. I kind of wish posts gave you more bells to make the feat easier.

With the amount of people talking about the difficulty of earning bells for the last year or so I think a change needs to be made.

I'm okay with the way things are but I can see why people get mad when they can't afford collectibles and such.

Last edited:

By "greedy" I meant I wanted to collect all of the house collectibles. I absolutely hate scalpers.

I still don't see what's wrong with buying them just to sell them, as long as you don't overprice them. Am I missing something here?

I still don't see what's wrong with buying them just to sell them, as long as you don't overprice them. Am I missing something here?

Nothing wrong with selling them. The only problem is that a cheap house collectible is unheard of around here. Just look at the guide and you'll see. This blue house Chicha sent me? 5,000+ TBT.

I'm fine with people buying and reselling for a moderate profit, but let's take the shamrocks for an example... One person bought nearly the entire stock just to sell them. It's stuff like that that I have an issue with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back