• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Bells, Unorderable, and Gracie items!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it's a glitch but I picked up one gift and show two in my inventory? So I'll try to swing by again. If I picked up two, I apologize! I really didn't think that I did.

Edit: I'm dumb. I bought an item from Gracie and forgot. I only picked up one from you during each trip. So sorry, lol.

Last edited:
I just keep going back and forth, lol.

I tried to say thank you a few times but others show up and my window disappears. So just in case I can't, thank you so much! What a great giveaway. :D

I just keep going back and forth, lol.

I tried to say thank you a few times but others show up and my window disappears. So just in case I can't, thank you so much! What a great giveaway. :D

No problem! Thanks for coming! I can't wait to upgrade the train station <3

Alright, I just visited! (Adrian from Artisan, still currently stuck trying to leave, haha!) Thank you for the present, hope ya have a nice day!

That's it! 100 visitors!!! Thank you all so much!!!!! I'll be closing the thread now. Again, thank you all. I can't put into words how happy I am right now. My first ever train station upgrade. It's going to look great!

And please enjoy the items!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back