• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Besides New Horizons, what other games do you like to play on your Nintendo Switch?

chocovelvetcake

🍰🍫💕
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2092-7168-3040
Island
MystyLand
The only other games I regularly play on my switch besides ACNH are Smash Ultimate and Mario Party Superstars. I do have more games on my switch, but I don't really play them as much.

I loved to play Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, but I no longer have a Switch Lite!

I play all of the Pokémon and Zelda games quite often and then it’s Kirby, Mortal Kombat 1, and Shantae. After that I just play whatever game I have downloaded when I feel like playing them.

I'm not a big switch user. I mostly use PlayStation.

The majority of my switch playtime is Smash Brothers with my cousin or Dragon Quest. I bought 1-3 and 11 Definitive Edition for Switch.

The ungodly amount of hours I've put into Splatoon 3 since release.... erm.
I also play Pokemon games from time to time c: I find shiny hunting helps me sleep lol.

I have too many games I like to play! Pokemon ( brilliant diamond, shining pearl, sword, shield, arceus, scarlet, violet), Zelda (BOTW, TOTK - have skyward sword and link’s awakening, but don’t play those as much) Fire Emblem Three Houses, and Fire emblem Engage, Among Us, Animal Crossing!, Harvestella, Cozy Grove, Mario Kart and Party. Like I said, too many, and I’m probably missing some. Right now, I’m spending most of my switch time playing Among Us to get more beans for another pet lol. Then I plan to get back to pokemon.

I have plenty of games for my switch lite. Right now I going between Pokemon Violet and ACNH. I should probably play some of the other games .

—Breath of the Wild
—Miitopia
—Mario Odyssey
—Mario Kart 8
—Captain Toad Treasure Tracker
—the newer Smash game
—Mario Wonder
—Luigi’s Mansion 3
—Endless Ocean Luminous

I have a bunch of games for the Nintendo Switch, but some of the ones I like to go back to and replay or have never stopped playing are Super Mario Odyssey, Super Mario 3D All-Stars(so 64, Sunshine, and Galaxy), Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury, Banjo-Kazooie, Ooblets, Disney Dreamlight Valley, and Splatoon 3. And recently I've been wanting to replay Pikmin 4, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, and Luigi's Mansion 3!

Back