Best Way to Make Bells (Tips)

Kitsch

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Other people may have posted this before but I thought I would share any way.

At night time (when you have not much else to do any way!)

Go to the island! All the large beetles that appear on the palm trees sell for quite a bit (up to 58k each depending on which one) and they appear frequently as well as sharks etc (fins above water fish) which also sell for loads. I fill the box (all 4 pages) and even my inventory as you get some cash when you leave and I have easily paid of my second public works project (reset centre) after doing this once!

Last edited:
Turnips (though I'll only do it when I save a lil), specially if you have access to wi-fi and other people's towns.
Island, as Kitsch explained.
And make orchards n sell foreign fruit. I want to have various mini orchards through my town, of every fruit.

I don't think there's much else to do?

My main source of income is the Island right now. I mainly just fish during the day but I'll have to be on the lookout for beetles at night.

If you are REALLY desperate, like me, you can shake trees and hit rocks for bells. { watch out for bees, though! XD }

If you feel like "cheating" a little bit, instead of actually playing the tours for the medals on the island, go on the tours to steal all of the fruit from them!

If you are REALLY desperate, like me, you can shake trees and hit rocks for bells. { watch out for bees, though! XD }

This counts as desperate? I consider those things among my daily tasks.

I won't unlock the island until tomorrow. Fishing has been my main source of income so far. Made nearly 150,000 bells from fishing this evening.

I've been using this method as soon as I got the island! Its really useful, but its makes the game a breeze... ya know? I can make 200-400k each trip. It only takes me 30 minutes to fill the box up. Its a good method though, I can help donate to others' community projects, and simply to give bells away to friends :)

I'm 100% reliant on bugs and fish from my town currently. I should be getting the island on Tuesday though, so that'll be a huge help.

Back