• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Bibi's Art Farts ✿ Shop Closed

5jFEbut.png

i hope this meets your expectations

tomorrow lol

yeah I know, I will post them tommorrow just making sure I can have 2 requests :) thank you

yeah I know, I will post them tommorrow just making sure I can have 2 requests :) thank you

OH okie dokie!

just to let ppl who are interested know: I'm probably only going to have like 3-4 slots opening tmrw
i've modified the first post a lot and i'll prob edit it again tomorrow before opening

i desperately wish i could make this a reality

- - - Post Merge - - -

BTW if anyone sees this

i'm open for one rly quick slot for something like this
lIklLdi.png

pick your price

M-me? I gave you 100 tbt for I don't even know why because you're the best grill, but I can pay another 3-4 mil. You can just use my previous references, I'll just update it a bit. Forget about the posing. I wood like bunny eurrs.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your name: Alice
Mayor: Sky
Town: Cloudrim
3DS FC: 2680-9494-9743
References: Payment: 3-4 mil
Extra: Preferrably standing up, with arms crossed. Smirking. Dress blowing in the wind would be lovely if you could. B-BUNNY EARS.
I don't want the eyes verbatim. More normal looking eyes would be fantastic!
<3 Please and thank you.

quoting to bump it up

Last edited:
M-me? I gave you 100 tbt for I don't even know why because you're the best grill, but I can pay another 3-4 mil. You can just use my previous references, I'll just update it a bit. Forget about the posing. I wood like bunny eurrs.

- - - Post Merge - - -

quoting to bump it up
IT WAS FOR THE ****ING MACHO MEOWSTIC LMFAO idek why you gave it to me i'll hand it back 2u

and YE GOTCHA 8) you don't need to give me 3-4mil omg thats too much for a doodle;; 2mil?

IT WAS FOR THE ****ING MACHO MEOWSTIC LMFAO idek why you gave it to me i'll hand it back 2u

and YE GOTCHA 8) you don't need to give me 3-4mil omg thats too much for a doodle;; 2mil?

how about 2 mil and 100 tbt you just gave back to me. >:C also I fubbed up my references. fixing, uno momento!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dem references:

7YjVJsX.png

http://i.imgur.com/7YjVJsX.png
5FFOWKU.jpg

Art by Grant
uGpkIlS.png

Art by Bibiburger
asfdsfasddddd_by_byebi-d7jkgh0.png

Art by Zinoviy
alice.png

Last edited:
OH MY GOD. THAT IS LITERALLY THE CUTEST GOD DAMN THING. I love it. so so much.
O-open your gates. I have to throw bells at you!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
OH MY GOD. THAT IS LITERALLY THE CUTEST GOD DAMN THING. I love it. so so much.
O-open your gates. I have to throw bells at you!

giphy.gif

it was such a fun draw i dont even want it anymore keep ur bells
tumblr_mjn29cyQrc1s8u9g1o1_400.gif

I can't help it. I love getting mayor art, and your art is simply the cutest. I can't get enough of it.

grabby hands initiated.

kDNTQaK.gif

Last edited:
Back