• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Bibi's Art Farts ✿ Shop Closed

I can't help it. I love getting mayor art, and your art is simply the cutest. I can't get enough of it.

grabby hands initiated.

LMFAOOOO
if it's your mayor I would be so happy to draw her my biggest weakness is nautical themed anything

LMFAOOOO
if it's your mayor I would be so happy to draw her my biggest weakness is nautical themed anything

Yep. It'll be my mayor. I don't know when you're opening up tomorrow, so I'll try to stick around. Knowing my luck I'd probably miss it if I looked away.

Let's all make grabby hands at Bibi's fantastic art

can we pls get some grabby hands for this cool persons art too :(((

@alice
IDK i was thinking of setting up a timer or something because i feel like there's gonna be a lot of people lurking for a spot but...... SHRUG.....
(can you feel the pressure)

Last edited:

@alice
IDK i was thinking of setting up a timer or something because i feel like there's gonna be a lot of people lurking for a spot but...... SHRUG.....

Can you feel the sun shine? Does it brighten up your day?

@alice

oh geez I can feel the pressure too omg

FEEL THE PRESSURE

BIBI HYPE TRAIN ALL ABOARD IM

jAdpmF4.gif

jB7MR8H.gif

i will wait until 12:01 just to get art from u ..again. .

its almost senpais birthday??? oh crap
SENPAI I LL TRY TO DRAW U A THIGN

Gamzee's birthday is tomorrow, iirc she said Bibibooger-sansamasenpaichanhime was opening on her birthday.

Last edited:
Back