• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Bibi's Art Farts ✿ Shop Closed

dang sometime in the evening? :p

and what>? i'm talking about kayocalypse

o nvm i was confused LOL

idk why people are worried about being there the second i open my shop, it's not first come first serve <:3c

I just wanted to stop by to say that your art is just so damn frikken adorable
I mean wow just look at all that cuteness how does it contain all the cuteness
just ahh I want to hug your art because of how adorbs it is (ノ?∀`)​

was I too late nooooo!!!!! PLS NOO!!!!! *cries* this is just a dream noooo pls!!

I just wanted to stop by to say that your art is just so damn frikken adorable
I mean wow just look at all that cuteness how does it contain all the cuteness
just ahh I want to hug your art because of how adorbs it is (ノ?∀`)​

MUCHO MACHO COMPLIMENTO mucho macho im blushing-o :'(((( thank you ugh It means a lot!!!!!!!!!!

Waiting for Bibi to cut the virtual ribbon
yus
it's apart of the ceremony tomorrow okk
( yo my jam is on high school musical yus pls)

Last edited:
uhh I guess I'll just say this now I'll open in roughly 12 hours or so from the time of this post??? not exactly going to be in the evening because I might be busy around that time

it's not first come first serve, i'm choosing 3-4 slots. check the opening post tomorrow~ changes will be made~ too tired right now lul

tumblr_n46lceYwqh1rpyb3xo1_500.gif

uhh I guess I'll just say this now I'll open in roughly 12 hours or so from the time of this post??? not exactly going to be in the evening because I might be busy around that time

it's not first come first serve, i'm choosing 3-4 slots. check the opening post tomorrow~ changes will be made~ too tired right now lul

tumblr_n46lceYwqh1rpyb3xo1_500.gif

Frick i wake up at like 4 pm in summer, it will be 11 here when you open
You better save a spot for me >:U I am the queen

OF COURSE YOU USE A MAGI GIF

43519352.jpg

Last edited:
noo itll be 5 o clock in my time zone :(
like 5am? dang :( i'll try to leave a lot of time open before choosing slots so you might have a chance i guess
its not like this is the last time im opening so if you dont get a chance it's fine?

Frick i wake up at like 4 pm in summer, it will be 11 here when you open
You better save a spot for me >:U I am the queen

OF COURSE YOU USE A MAGI GIF

43519352.jpg

KEKEKE what do you expect from me my princess

- - - Post Merge - - -

lmao i'm never doing this again i'll just have random openings after this time :(( too much pressure

So excited. I've still gotta find a pose for my mayor.

magi_gif_by_phantomdare1-d5h97x7.gif

Last edited:
Oh my goodness. The art in this thread is absolutely fantabulous. I would offer some TBT bells for a commission but idk when I will be out of bed.

I cry every time.

Back