• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Binge Watching.

Starting Shameless. Finished season 2 of Mr Robot was great. also finished catch up on Fear the Walking dead. Supernatural starts this week can't wait Flash season premiere was last week as was WestWorld is was good. Gonna do catch up on Blacklist and Gotham. Walking dead starts soon kinda nervous about it as dont wanna see a certain person die grrrrrr ok back to watching.

Last edited:
just saw the first two eps of westworld - it's amazing, can't wait for the rest to come out! and in the process of watching persona 4 the animation.

binge watched making a murderer on netflix for the last few days, it was a really good documentary and insight into the faulty police and justice system.

I'm currently binge watching Are You Afraid Of The Dark? and I also downloaded Kenan & Kel and Pete & Pete to binge later.

I just finished shamelesss so now I'm binge watching the newest season of arrow on netflix with my husband. it's such a good show

I binge watched the Taiwanese version of It Started With a Kiss.... Finished both seasons in 2 weeks. Mind you, each episode is 70 minutes long and there are twenty episodes per season :(

I was binge watching That 70s Show for a while, but now I'm watching Gravity Falls! It's such a cute/good show though, so it's nice not rushing it.

Just finished Versailles, cant wait for season 2! Saw Westworld - so good! Will probably start on The Night Of or Narcos. :>

I've been binge watching Friends so it's been fun so far; it makes me regret not watching it sooner tbh. Also completed watching Galavant which was a really fun show. It's a shame it wasn't renewed for a third season but I think it's for the best since almost all plotlines were addressed by the end.

Looking to watch Narcos & gotta catch up on The Flash.

I also just finished binge watching the entirety of Friends at the beginning of the year. And also was sad I'd missed it.

Then I binge-watched Stranger Things. Then S3 of Brooklyn 99.

And currently, I just finished Arrested Development. I'm taking a break from watching things now, though. I've taken the TV out of my room; I was worried I was getting too dependent on it because it was my main way of passing the time and coping after my break up.

I plan on watching S4 of Brooklyn 99 at some point.

i never watch anything anymore but ghe worst binge watch i did was when i watched all of hunter x hunter in less than a week...

Last thing I was binge watching was The Walking Dead. Made it halfway through season 3 and stopped watching. Not a great show in my opinion .

Doing catch - up on shows watch season premiere of Supernatural.

starting friends for the first time!! love it sm and im slowly getting attached to characters. it reminds me a lot of how i met your mother which i love

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last thing I was binge watching was The Walking Dead. Made it halfway through season 3 and stopped watching. Not a great show in my opinion .

omg i'm rewatching it for the second time and i don't remember it being that bad, but season 2 is the worst anyways guess i just have to get through it

Back