• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Binge Watching.

Currently watching Friends, Jane The Virgin (yasss I'm so happy this show is back; if none of you have seen it, watch it!! *o*), and am binge-watching Reign. It's surprisingly good (totally not historically accurate but it's okay). I like that the supporting cast have stories of their own aside from the main characters. I've watched 17 episodes of the first season so far. I think the show is approaching season 4 soon? Either way, it seems engaging enough to want to follow through.

Binge watching Bob's Burgers and Family Guy currently

bouta move on to the Simpsons so I can finally finish everything I skipped

all caught up on The Flash and WestWorld. Should have time later in week to do Shamless binge .Also did catch up on a show on FX called Better Things it is vary funny. And all Caught up on FX's The Strain.

last shows i binge watched was JJBA parts 3 and 4! i'm all caught up, so i'm thinking about starting on Galaxy Express 999

I've been binge watching King of the Hill lately. I just got a TV app on my new computer, and I can watch it on there.

I hadn't actually watched this show in about 3 years (since it was taken off of Netflix). It's one of my favorite TV shows next to Star Trek.

Oh the last one was Tokyo Ghoul, I don't tend to finish most of my animes since I get disinterested pretty fast but, that anime was a good one and very excited for the third season to come out in the fall sometime, although I'm not exactly sure when..

Oh the last one was Tokyo Ghoul, I don't tend to finish most of my animes since I get disinterested pretty fast but, that anime was a good one and very excited for the third season to come out in the fall sometime, although I'm not exactly sure when..

I know right? After the first season I was hooked.
But yeah.. I was too impatient to wait for a third season so I read the entire manga. oops

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I'm currently binging Moribito, and Once Upon a Time.

love once apon time also. Almost finished catch up on Luther what a great show.

I finished up with Reign's second season. It was still decent but got much darker. There were a lot of odd decisions the characters made and it got really messy at one point tbh. Gonna start on season three. I can tell it's gonna be better imo.

Binge watched the entirety of Jessica Jones S1 and Luke Cage S1 a few days ago. I found Luke Cage to be slightly underwhelming, considering the hype it got, but that's mainly because I thought the pacing was pretty slow. It was still enjoyable, and I LOVE the characters, moreso compared to the cast in Jessica Jones (even though I did think the JJ S1 plot was better).

If I find time this week I might start marathonning Lost... oh boy.

Last edited:
I finished up with Reign's second season. It was still decent but got much darker. There were a lot of odd decisions the characters made and it got really messy at one point tbh. Gonna start on season three. I can tell it's gonna be better imo.

3rd seasons are always important for shows its when networks say ok if we renew this show for a 3rd season we have to renew it for a 4th.
Why u might ask reason is reruns in offhours on private ch's makes lot of money but most ch's wont air a show unless there are enough episodes for a frim run cycle at 2 seasons a show runs out to fast so they only put on show most time that are 4 seasons or more. For many reasons but biggest is ........u guessed it Money.

last thing I binge watched was Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.
I don't watch much. I binge watch let's plays and stuff a lot tho. >__>;;

I've mostly just binge watched lets plays and stuff on YouTube, I haven't watched a TV show in ages haha! I think the last thing that I binge watched was.... Pokemon probably? I was preparing for the last few episodes of XY&Z and I decided to go back and watch a lot of the first season again. Memories!

3rd seasons are always important for shows its when networks say ok if we renew this show for a 3rd season we have to renew it for a 4th.

But Star Trek TOS wasn't renewed for a 4th season!

I guess they only made a third because people were getting angry. I guess they had to cancel it without the people knowing or they would get alotta hate mail...

Anyways, still binge watching King of the Hill. I haven't been watching TV as often because I've been busy with schoolwork and college applications and auditions.

But there's never a time that isn't good to watch Star Trek ;)

Most recently I binge-watched Humanity Has Declined, but it wasn't much of a binge since it's only 12 episodes haha

But Star Trek TOS wasn't renewed for a 4th season!

I guess they only made a third because people were getting angry. I guess they had to cancel it without the people knowing or they would get alotta hate mail...

Anyways, still binge watching King of the Hill. I haven't been watching TV as often because I've been busy with schoolwork and college applications and auditions.

But there's never a time that isn't good to watch Star Trek ;)

Wile i agree. it was cancelled because it was someone's bright idea to put it in same time slot as My three Sons and Bewitched which at the time were the top rated shows. it was killed in rateings , it was not till after it was cancelled ironically it achieved the fame it so rightfully had coming.
Infact it was so popular it spared a letter write in campaign to return it to air more then 2million letters .

Currently Bingeing the New Netflix show The Crown and doing catch up on new show on Fox called Pitch.

Back