• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Birdwatching (Melon Ballers Cabin)

So we got the 1st one or not. I'm confused

And don't worry. I also had trouble finding it at first.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, but it's team. So you also should redeem it, so you get the tokens and more team members put in the answer.
Ty Sunday nights are always busy for me.

Why am I able to see this? 👀
That is strange...

Another strange thing is why am I not able to redeem code? I put into the redemption bar 63.

Scratch that. I didn't even think about redeeming under mountain tokens... lol

That is strange...

Another strange thing is why am I not able to redeem code? I put into the redemption bar 63.

Maybe try going a back way to the redemption box.
Click the bell bag on the top bar (for the SHOP, next to the notification bell). Then click on mountain tokens. From there, switch over from richest users to "redeem". Put the answer in that box. But make sure you click the mountain tokens. That should work (fingers crossed).

Maybe try going a back way to the redemption box.
Click the bell bag on the top bar (for the SHOP, next to the notification bell). Then click on mountain tokens. From there, switch over from richest users to "redeem". Put the answer in that box. But make sure you click the mountain tokens. That should work (fingers crossed).
Yeah, I ended up doing that. Thank you so much. I was dling it under bells.

Why am I able to see this? 👀

Both Cabin 1 and 2 are currently located in the Mountain region, so their respective "egg hunt" threads are visible to each other. You cannot redeem this cabin's prize since they are cabin-locked, so you may simply ignore this cabin's thread. Focus on Cabin 2's equivalent thread which is identical in structure but has a different set of clues/answers.

Wow, we’re off to a great start Cabin 1! That was some amazing teamwork! I’m typically better with clues; puzzles aren’t my forte, but hopefully I’ll be able to contribute more during the next round! 😊

Oh wow that was amazing! I hope I am awake today for the next one 🥰

Oh my gosh guys- how did you get that so soon? Good job!!!! Redeemed it, even though I didn't even take part in the guessing at all!

Oh wow good job everyone, especially Betsy!! That was extremely fast lol what an amazing Cabin we have!

Back