• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Birdwatching (Melon Ballers Cabin)

Can we guess wrong? Cuz I am more than willing to guess wrong lol...
Post automatically merged:

Omg I guessed and it was right!!!! 63.
It was fish!
3 are new, 5 will leave, and you can catch 63 in september

Yes! 1 clue down.... :D
Awesome job and great train of thought! Looking forward to the next set of clues :D

Can we guess wrong? Cuz I am more than willing to guess wrong lol...

Omg I guessed and it was right!!!! 63.
It was fish!
3 are new, 5 will leave, and you can catch 63 in september

Yes! 1 clue down.... :D

Wait, do we all as camp teams have to redeem it it ? By the way super noce i was thinking it more like calendar wise 😅

Wait, do we all as camp teams have to redeem it it ? By the way super noce i was thinking it more like calendar wise 😅
Yes, to get your Mountain Tokens you all need to redeem it individually. Remember to tell your cabin mates!

@BetsySundrop hey there, so sorry to be the one team mate which is a bit behind at first 😅, may i ask you how to redeem
The first clue?

Btw, great job ☀️ ! I was going at a total dofferent direction 😅

Way to go, Betsy! Hopefully some of us latecomers will be able to prove ourselves for the following clues
I think a few of us had this one. But if its anything like the easter egg hunt, it will get harder. And I did not do so well with those lol 😁

That one was a puzzle, so I followed the puzzle directions.
  • Puzzle: Use the clue to work out the code. Once you've worked it out, click your Mountain Token amount from your sidebar or profile, and enter the code in the "Redeem" box as shown below. Make sure to type it in all caps and with no spaces or symbols in place of "CODEGOESHERE".

eggredeem-png.365895

I think a few of us had this one. But if its anything like the easter egg hunt, it will get harder. And I did not do so well with those lol 😁

That one was a puzzle, so I followed the puzzle directions.
  • Puzzle: Use the clue to work out the code. Once you've worked it out, click your Mountain Token amount from your sidebar or profile, and enter the code in the "Redeem" box as shown below. Make sure to type it in all caps and with no spaces or symbols in place of "CODEGOESHERE".

eggredeem-png.365895

Thanks for the help !!! For some reason i couldn't get to the code redeeming bar.
Thanks for the help ☀️

Way to go, Betsy! Hopefully some of us latecomers will be able to prove ourselves for the following clues

Yeah, i love team works, but im also super afraid always to be to slow or not helpful enough, thats why i prefer to do solo contests, because if i loose or didn't reach my goal its only on me and i dont disappoint anyone 😅.

Im going to try very hard 💪🏼

Back