• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

♡ Blink's Art Dump ♡

UPDATE:
since fair is happening right now, i've started these baby things
one for @IonicKarma and another for @lieryl
MORE OF FIRST PAGE CAUSE YEH

Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png

Just wanted to stop and say your art is incredibly cute! You are really talented. :)

omg these new ones are so cute!
thank you! they're even much easier to do than the icons before fair LOL
Just wanted to stop and say your art is incredibly cute! You are really talented. :)
omg Ace Marvel, it's an honor to be complimented by you :oops:
and thank you very much! I can def say the same to you and your amazing sigs!
Lmao I was rly fast
TAE PLIS LMAO ILY 💙

here's another I just finished for @Aliya

Untitled_Artwork.png

omg Ace Marvel, it's an honor to be complimented by you :oops:
and thank you very much! I can def say the same to you and your amazing sigs!
Wow! now I can just copy paste this back at you, thank you so much it means a lot! :love:

i lied, this is the last one for tonight, kk time for dinner
lovable and amazing shark @Miharu

Untitled_Artwork.png
OMFG JSLKFJDS BLINK IM SCREAMING AAAAAAAAA THIS IS JUST TOO ADORABLE WHATTTTTTTTTTTTT JSDLKFJSLFKJDSS WHY!!!!!!!! I'm sending you TBT, ACCEPT IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY BB PLUSHIES OMG

OMFG JSLKFJDS BLINK IM SCREAMING AAAAAAAAA THIS IS JUST TOO ADORABLE WHATTTTTTTTTTTTT JSDLKFJSLFKJDSS WHY!!!!!!!! I'm sending you TBT, ACCEPT IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY BB PLUSHIES OMG
NO YOURE NOT OR IM SENDING IT STRAIGHT TO JINGLE

Blink I stg u need to stop being so talented or else I’m gonna end up stanning u and ur art even harder than I do already 😭😭😭 PLS SPARE ME A CRUMB OF TALENT

Your art is absolutely adorable! I loved your egg icons but these are amazing. I can’t get over how talented you are 😭

I was about to post a joke about "you actually did it. The son of a ***** actually did it"

But then you went and made a bunch more adorable arts for the fair and I'm just in awe, tbh.

Back