• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

♡ Blink's Art Dump ♡

last but not least because I wanna play Project Zomboid rn

i present to you, baby emolgs
@Emolga59
omfg I accidentally typed out "@babyemolga"

Untitled_Artwork.png
OH MAH GAH I LOB YOU 😭✊

for some reason i cant see ur art idk if its just me but i can see it and every1 keeps saying its soo good!

for some reason i cant see ur art idk if its just me but i can see it and every1 keeps saying its soo good!
hmm, maybe its a discord issue 🤔 not completely sure since I upload these doodles via attaching links from discord~

make sure u have discord downloaded? idk honestly~

hmm, maybe its a discord issue 🤔 not completely sure since I upload these doodles via attaching links from discord~

make sure u have discord downloaded? idk honestly~
i do idk it just doesnt lemme see them

awww, hope u find a fix soon! 😔

tysm!! 💙
its been years but im finally getting back into it. it looks so different, but its still as addicting as ever
ill try to if i can!! and maybe you can get the pics through email??

its been years but im finally getting back into it. it looks so different, but its still as addicting as ever
oooo u played it before the big overhaul update? i never did but i heard it used to be 2D like. its such a great game and i hope they keep updating it~

ill try to if i can!! and maybe you can get the pics through email??
im gonna keep uploading as i've always been~ gl tho! x
oooo u played it before the big overhaul update? i never did but i heard it used to be 2D like. its such a great game and i hope they keep updating it~
YES, omg, the UI was much simpler too. Now theres so much immersion and I got lost my first day back just with controls alone I died within 10 minutes. I hope so, too! It's a great game and look forward to the day it comes out of Early Access (when really its a pretty fleshed out game) <: 💙

Good lorb where are you getting all this art stamina from? Everything is so fun here in the Blonk Museum. T_T SO GOOD YOU

Good lorb where are you getting all this art stamina from? Everything is so fun here in the Blonk Museum. T_T SO GOOD YOU
NO U. idk where the stamina comes from. maybe im driven by cute sparkly things ✨
I can see them now!!!! there so cute! And do you take commissions?
that's great!! I do take commissions, just not at the moment~ and TYSM! i enjoy smol squish things

you and your art could literally step on me and i’d say, “thank you.” LMAO. ily

Back