• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

♡ Blink's Art Dump ♡

i don't know how to make something look dreamy so pink mermaid it is
dropping a baby for my bestie @lieryl

Untitled_Artwork.png

was always too shy to comment here since we're not friends lol, but i always love coming in here and seeing your art -- when you had your joint shop, i used to scroll through all the pages looking asdfghjk. anyway, here's a stupid meme i threw together based on what i imagine every time i come in here lmao, okay byye <3

Screen_Shot_2020-07-06_at_2.29.40_PM (1).jpg

was always too shy to comment here since we're not friends lol, but i always love coming in here and seeing your art -- when you had your joint shop, i used to scroll through all the pages looking asdfghjk. anyway, here's a stupid meme i threw together based on what i imagine every time i come in here lmao, okay byye <3

View attachment 429320
i love Jane Lynch and this made my day lmao if i could insert superjoy in here i would
also thank you ;~; AND YEEEEE, my joint shop with Janelle will be missed. TY for sticking around and watching this weird inconsistent art journey . she's like a phone call and 5 miles away

there we go. its cursed now
729175478560096346.gif

~ this is random ~ ok but why is it a trend that every1 has your art as sigs and then @soggy art as pfps likeeee

Did I just browse through all 17 pages of this art thread for the umpteenth time? Damn right I did. This is slowly starting to turn into a weekly obsession activity lol. Blink, I love your art so much. It gives me warm fuzzies and legit cheers me up whenever I feel stressed out. From the poses, to the expressions, the props and the colours (and the BABYGIFS, good lord...) - I just don't get tired of looking at it all! 💜 Just had to drop in and say that :> You are awesome!

Did I just browse through all 17 pages of this art thread for the umpteenth time? Damn right I did. This is slowly starting to turn into a weekly obsession activity lol. Blink, I love your art so much. It gives me warm fuzzies and legit cheers me up whenever I feel stressed out. From the poses, to the expressions, the props and the colours (and the BABYGIFS, good lord...) - I just don't get tired of looking at it all! 💜 Just had to drop in and say that :> You are awesome!
i-
how many times? wait Aquilla plis, this was a nice thing to see in the morning ;~; TY and sorry for looking through all them pages. IT'S LIKE A TIME CAPSULE AND EVEN I AVOID THE FIRST FEW PAGES FROM HOW I'VE PROGRESSED MAKING CHIBIS. but thank you for appreciating them all. YOU are awesome 💙 drop by anytime

here's some more stuff im dumping here cuz im getting a hang of the dang floaty effect. kinda, sorta, not rlly
the piece from my Valentine's Raffle recently for @Amilee (so i don't lose it)
Untitled_Artwork.png

a gift piece for the wholesome @A r i a n e and @allainah for Valentine's Day. It was still Valentine's in Hawaii kek
Untitled_Artwork.png

i-
how many times? wait Aquilla plis, this was a nice thing to see in the morning ;~; TY and sorry for looking through all them pages. IT'S LIKE A TIME CAPSULE AND EVEN I AVOID THE FIRST FEW PAGES FROM HOW I'VE PROGRESSED MAKING CHIBIS. but thank you for appreciating them all. YOU are awesome 💙 drop by anytime

here's some more stuff im dumping here cuz im getting a hang of the dang floaty effect. kinda, sorta, not rlly
Untitled_Artwork.png

a gift piece for the wholesome @A r i a n e and @allainah for Valentine's Day. It was still Valentine's in Hawaii kek
Untitled_Artwork.png
My 2 year old son just looked at these and said, "ooo pretty!" It is therefore cemented as truth forever. 😌💕

i-

Untitled_Artwork.png

Untitled_Artwork.png
BLINK YOU ARE A QUEEN AND THANK YOU AGAIN TO INFINITY ♥♥♥

Back