• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

♡ Blink's Art Dump ♡

My 2 year old son just looked at these and said, "ooo pretty!" It is therefore cemented as truth forever. 😌💕
D'AW ty ;~; im glad he thinks so. sometimes i do be blind tho 💙

BLINK YOU ARE A QUEEN AND THANK YOU AGAIN TO INFINITY ♥♥♥
NO UR A QUEEN. and anytime 🤧 ♡♡♡♡

a gift piece for the wholesome @A r i a n e and @allainah for Valentine's Day. It was still Valentine's in Hawaii kek
Untitled_Artwork.png

OMG are you kidding me!!! Am I still asleep rn? This is such a nice thing to wake up to omg tysm BLINK <333 As i've said before ur a queen of art AAAaaa and so sweet I swear <3

i-
how many times? wait Aquilla plis, this was a nice thing to see in the morning ;~; TY and sorry for looking through all them pages. IT'S LIKE A TIME CAPSULE AND EVEN I AVOID THE FIRST FEW PAGES FROM HOW I'VE PROGRESSED MAKING CHIBIS. but thank you for appreciating them all. YOU are awesome 💙 drop by anytime

Haha yeah, I feel like that too whenever I see my old art - but at the same time shhh! All your chibi babies are perfect ok? You are your own worst critic. I sure will drop by again, you bet xD this is my favourite thread to hang out in lol.

The new floaty chibis look stunning as well! Can't even imagine how long it must take to draw all the frames and make it make sense when assembling them into a gif. I really struggle to make things blink, so I'm in awe of how you juggle floating, blinking, sparkling and other moving things!

OMG are you kidding me!!! Am I still asleep rn? This is such a nice thing to wake up to omg tysm BLINK <333 As i've said before ur a queen of art AAAaaa and so sweet I swear <3
AS ARE YOU, QUEEN 😌 💙 also am sorry i straight up knocked out phone in hand and everything kek

Haha yeah, I feel like that too whenever I see my old art - but at the same time shhh! All your chibi babies are perfect ok? You are your own worst critic. I sure will drop by again, you bet xD this is my favourite thread to hang out in lol.

The new floaty chibis look stunning as well! Can't even imagine how long it must take to draw all the frames and make it make sense when assembling them into a gif. I really struggle to make things blink, so I'm in awe of how you juggle floating, blinking, sparkling and other moving things!
thank you. it do be true. i am my worst critic :lemon:

lots of patience, undoing, redoing, playing the frames on repeat, and layers. so. many. layers.

im sry its creepy how fast i liked this post, but its so cute!! how do ur chibis get cuter every time 🥺
i almost read that as "its creepy how fast you are" cuz i do be up at 3am drawing these things watching horror game streams. that is the way lana, watch horror games for cute things 👁️ 👁️ btw thank you homie 💙

I love my lil chibi so much Blink thank you :love: it's truly outta this world
you know, as much as i love the lil UFO, i had fun making the head accessory dangle and stuff 🤧 💙 TYSM MILLY
i know i've sent a long dm already but i don't think i can fangirl in all caps enough so once again THANK YOU SO MUCH BLINK for this absolutely wonderful piece i love it to infinty and beyond 🧡
i wanna speak in all caps too and even then it still wouldnt be enough to show my appreciation for all your support ;~; 💙

Last edited:
Yesssss! TBT will be overrun with soggy & blonky's art for all avy and siggys as well! 😍💗

Back