Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Macabre-Symbol.png

Bloodthirsty Boos

With Halloween fast approaching, King Boo Is making a royal visit to the Haunted Carnival in search of worthy subjects to hold his great idol of power!

How To Play

Write your best plea to King Boo explaining why you deserve to borrow his idol and the power to unleash boos upon others, then post it in this thread. However, other people must support your plea to prove that you're worthy and responsible to earn this great power!

Throughout The Return of the Haunted Carnival, pleas in this thread that receive the most reactions from other users will be crowned by King Boo. If you are crowned, two things will happen:
  • You get the King Boo Idol item unlocking the ability to react to other posts with the spooky Boo! reaction.
  • You earn a King Boo Token allowing you to purchase and gift another King Boo Idol to someone else of your choosing, unlocking the same ability for them.
Additionally, ancient legend suggests that nefarious activitis could occur if a post within the Haunted Carnival receives enough Boo haunts. However, we are still conducting research on exactly what consequences await.

Note that the King Boo Idol item is temporary.

Mr Boo, Sir, I mean your majesty, I BOOuld be aghast with frightening licorice flavored wonder if you could bestow upon me the power of the boo. I BOOuld never take the boo for granted. IDOLealy, I BOOuld haunt around for a wisp of equally spirited sassy ghoulfriends or strapping young bodachs.

King Boo, if you do not let me borrow your idol, then I will declare Phantamanta to be the true spirit of this Haunted Carnival, not you. If I have your idol, I will unleash Boos to all. If not, I will unleash phantom stingrays to all, using the power of electrokinesis.

Dearest King Boo,
The most ghastly of all spirits, even ghosts such as Wisps scatters within your midst.
I seek your approval of such an idol, and powerful of Boos; I know, what sort of giddious fellow would dare plea for such power.

But you see, my King, I know you are a fan of tricks and a Giddy knows how to
hide in the darkness of the carnival, and pounce on any unsuspected fourm member.
I can make use of your idol well, and give you a lot of fun, jump scares that will put you in such a grand mood~!

I am a fellow that enjoys spooking others, fading into darkness with a giddyness laughter; something I have yet to express to any of the fourm members yet. This could be the year~

I'll send their path
straight to you, dear King Boo...if you let me, that is.

Dear King Boo...

TBT knows my chaos.
They've seen it before...and they'll see it again...if I am chosen...
For chaos isn't pretty...its not art...

ITS MADNESS
ITS INSANITY
ITS DARK ENERGY

That's what will happen.
That will be a guarantee

🐍

Dear King Boo Boo

It would be an honor to borrow your idol and help spread boos all over the forums and wreak a little havoc. I am a big fan and your fellow boos are very cute and spooky, I wish I could give them a hug but they’re ghosts so…. With Inky and Pinky (also ghosts) by my side, this will soon be the new home for boos! Thank you for your consideration

Sincerely
You got mail!
aka Bun Bun

King boo, coco is in her spooky era, and would be so grateful if she was able to cause some mischief this halloween🎃

Back