Bloodthirsty Boos

To King Boo,
I think I deserve the power of haunting. Why? Because I am, quite literally, chaos incarnate. I can spread the haunting extremely quickly thus spreading the word about your cult- I mean, your friend group! So, If you want to give me the haunting power, go right ahead, lest I appear in your nightmares...

Additionally, ancient legend suggests that nefarious activitis could occur if a post within the Haunted Carnival receives enough Boo haunts. However, we are still conducting research on exactly what consequences await.
@DaCoSim @Alolan_Apples @MrBox @Giddy @Snek

Any ideas on which post we’re supposed to ‘boo’mbard with boos?

We haunt the “Reacts” thread and “Tier 1 mollectible” thread in Bell Tree HQ, where every post not made by a chosen one will be haunted.
He’s talking about a thread within the haunted carnival though
Post automatically merged:

By the way, I have two rows of ghosties going now so we shall haunt everyone

Oh Great and most spooky one, I beseech thee. Lay upon me your blessing and I will show you how loyal a minion I can be! 😈
The aberrations will be abundant, the creeps copious, the boos bountiful. I will spread your influence far and all TBTers will rejoice in halcyon haunting. 👻👑

I've been boo-spooking on different threads

Better question is if there's a certain way to offer the King Boo to someone or will that our own choice
I just offered mine. Better to offer it to an active user that wants to Boo and not an inactive user.

Untitled266_20241023142636.png

I have already been blessed with idol so I no longer need to make a plea, but I just want to go on the record as saying that I literally have a poster of Mr King Boo, doing what he does best, hanging on my bedroom wall. blessed be the spookiest of spirits 🙏👻👑
k3mVryJ.jpeg

(13 y.o. me paid $20 on a Prima guide just to get this poster lol, worth it though!)

"To the most grieving ghoulish Boo of all Boo kind:

Your powers to strike fear in the most hauntingly way possible, unmatched by those others who dare to even try. The Lord of the Koopas has nothing against your army of freaks, not in a bad way. Although, sometimes you will have to give in to King Koopa in order to aid his evil antics, but that's just his part. Yours is much more devistating, I've seen only a few dastardly things you have done. The red Italian Plumber has almost become a part of your Once-owned-Mansion if Luigi didn't have the courage and dedication to save his brother, no matter how cowardly he acted. You still always exact your revenge on the one who wins by doing absolutely nothing in the Party and the stares of death in the Karting, no matter what it takes.

As for me, if it is in your purest heart (If you have one) I bring in the most unwillingly amounts of unwanted terror across all of the forum of Animal Crossing and mollectible stockpile fans alike. May those who are affected by the shared powers of the one who knows fear best be bestowed upon the one who is a fan of the Villager of Male in the same game you're also a racer in."

Your soon to be minion, Paperboy012305.

Back