Selling Blue&Red Frags and NL Fruit Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
you should buy something... aka the blue bunny.. i am thinking about doing something..

Hi , just to let you know that there were a few blood shots in 2022 from the raffle in the closing ceremony Here! Winners had a choice so there will be a few. Not sure if the 12 days of collectibles that year spawned another one but that's also possible. Good luck hunting!

Hi , just to let you know that there were a few blood shots in 2022 from the raffle in the closing ceremony Here! Winners had a choice so there will be a few. Not sure if the 12 days of collectibles that year spawned another one but that's also possible. Good luck hunting!
Oh lord 😨
Thank you for the information Coach!!! Im happy to hear that they might exist!!!! heh heh .. oh god .. hunting ....

I have this line-up if you might be interested? The Feb 28th dates are all around 1AM EST. But if you just want the lanterns, happy to sell them together for 300 TBT.

1000012730.jpg

Sure, should be visible now. Sorry if it won't work for you though, I wish you good luck in finding the right dates!

Sure, should be visible now. Sorry if it won't work for you though, I wish you good luck in finding the right dates!
Hmm!!I think I can date trade the 28th one with someone !!! I'd be down to buy the lanterns for 300 if you're ok with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back