• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Bob Marley Sig

Symerwizkid22

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
robertm.png

Comments&critique, please. It used to have slanted music notes throughout, but they were jagged and such so they were removed.

Nice. The only thing I don't like is the border, but I don't like borders at all.

Really, in my opinion, there's nothing specific wrong with it, but there really isn't much to make it stand out amongst other sigs either. It seems like an average sig to me. But it does get bonus points for being Bob Marley.

The colors work really well together, and the stylish font and border makes for one sharp looking signature. The render could have been better, but it doesn't hurt the overall look too much.

JJH0369 said:
Nice. The only thing I don't like is the border, but I don't like borders at all.

Really, in my opinion, there's nothing specific wrong with it, but there really isn't much to make it stand out amongst other sigs either. It seems like an average sig to me. But it does get bonus points for being Bob Marley.
It's a Bob Marley signature. It's supposed to appear simplistic, yet appealing to the eyes. Easy colors and vibrant shades.

Thanks for the comment. :)

Back