• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Bob'sBabe's Holiday Giveaway!

i'll be entering the giveaway! my favorite part of this season is christmas and spending time with family. i kind of hate the cold though :(
this is so nice of you to do this, and i love how all the prizes are in different packages! happy holidays~

I want to enter. My favourite part of this season is the change of nature and scenery. I love to see owls and foxes in the night and wake up with snow covering the hills and mountains.

i'll be entering the giveaway! my favorite part of this season is christmas and spending time with family. i kind of hate the cold though :(
this is so nice of you to do this, and i love how all the prizes are in different packages! happy holidays~

aw tysm, I love your profile pic <3333

I'll enter! My favorite part of this season is being with my family on Christmas.

Last edited:
I'd love to enter! My favorite part for the season is being able to hang out with my friends and family without the stress of schoolwork :)

I'd love to enter! My favorite part of the holidays is all the lights and decorations and cute/cozy clothes. I bought like 12 pairs of Christmas socks this year and I honestly cannot get enough, they're just freakin' adorable.

Enter me, please. :) ~ My favorite part of this season are the good food on Christmas and on New Year. :blush: ... and presents of course ! Cx

Enter me please, and this is so cool, btw.

My favorite part of the season is being able to wear warm snuggly clothes, eat treats, get gifts, have time off from school/work, but mostly that awesome happy feeling when you give a gift and it makes the person smile! <3

SO many favorite parts of the season! - It is my favorite time of year.

:^_^:

Back