Boccages’ Animal Crossing art dump

Thanks to both your comments Lapaa and faiiry ! There is nothing like reading the comments of people that like your work.
I've gotten more confident and use the tools way better than when I first started about 9 months ago. I also now know how to use colours way better - at least that I should start with a set palette of colours !

9 months!! I didn't realize you had improved so much so quickly! You are really hard working!

What are some of the next things you want to draw?

9 months!! I didn't realize you had improved so much so quickly! You are really hard working!

What are some of the next things you want to draw?

I don't know. Maybe New Horizons will inspire me ? Who knows. My best half also wants me to draw stuff that is not Animal crossing related.

My latest work,

28 - Animal Crossing - Saharah in the desert / Animal Crossing - Le désert de Sarah
tbjuhMO.png

OK. I jumped into the Raymond bandwagon for this one. Why ? Not that I want him in my town or anything, but I had not drawn a cat yet, and I thought trying it out on a new villager was entertaining. I like the end result ! You can look at the rest of my drawings or get them printed here.

29 - Animal Crossing - Raymond pondering
kf9dtlb.png

No there isn't. I have kept drawing, but stopped updating this thread. All my latest pieces can be viewed here : link

Back